BPSC, Bihar organization has unveiled a job notification for 346 seats under the CCE examination. The aspirants who want to apply for the CCE Exam should study their eligibility details, educational requirements, etc. The BPSC organization has directed all to submit the online forms from 15 July 2023 to 05 August 2023.
Notification Overview: BPSC CCE Recruitment 2023
|Name of Organization||BPSC 69th CCE|
|Apply Online Starting Date||15 July 2023|
|Posts Name||Tax Assistant Commissioner and Other|
|Apply Online Closing Date||05 August 2023|
|Number of Positions||346|
BPSC 69th CCE Notification 2023 Complete Details
- CCE/District Coordinator- 01
- CCE/State Tax Assis Commissioner- 03
- CCE/Dept Under Election Officer- 04
- CCE/Reed Officer- 02
- CCE/Financial Admin Officer – 100
- CCE/Bihar Edu Service- 02
- CCE/Supt Liquor Prohibition- 02
- CCE/District Planning Officer- 06
- CCE/Revenue Officer- 168
- CCE/Block SC/ST Welfare Officer- 18
- CCE/Block Panchayat Raj Officer- 29
- CCE/CDPO Officer- 10
- CCE/DSP Police- 01
The aspiarnts who have passed the graduating degree from the authorized institute/university/board can apply for the BPSC 69th CCE examination.
The aspirants for the BPSC 69th CCE exam have to pass the pre and main examination and there will be an interview also.
- For GEN/Other- Rs 600
- For SC/ST/PWD/Woman- Rs 150
The nominees who want to apply for the BPSC 69th CCE Examination should have aged from 20 years to 37 years.
The different posts given by the Bihar govt have pay scales of Level 09 or Level 07 through the BPSC 69th CCE examination.
How to Apply For BPSC 69th CCE Notification
- The aspirants should move to the BPSC website link.
- Then, fill out the BPSC application form for the CCE exam.
- Provide the correct information in the CCE exam form.
- Scan the docs.
- Fix the doc copy with the BPSC CCE form.
- Submit the BPSC CCE form.
FAQs About BPSC 69th CCE Notification
|Q. What is the qualification required for the BPSC CCE 69th Exam?|
|A. The aspirants should have completed their graduation degree before applying for the BPSC CCE exam.|
|Q. How to apply for the BPSC 69th CCE Exam?|
|A. The BPSC organization will accept the application online for the 69th CCE exam on its website.|