Hello Readers, Air India is Going to recruit Jr.Executive(Technical), Customer Agent, Jr.Customer Agent, Cabin Services Agent, Jr.Cabin Services Agent, Ramp Services Agent, Utility Agent-cum-Ramp Driver, Handyman /Handywomen.This is very good opportunity for the freshers. Candidate who is eligible and interested in Air India Recruitment can apply. The detail eligibility and application process of Air India Recruitment is given below.
Air India Recruitment Jr.Executive and Others-2018
- This is Walk-in-Interview Process
- Total Post-465
- Job Location-Kannur (Kerala)
- Venue Location-Hotel Blue Nile, S N Park Road, Kannur, Kerala – 670001
Air India Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical/Automobile / Production /Electrical / Electrical and Electronics / Electronics from a recognised University.Must be in possession of LMV.
- Heavy Motor Vehicle Valid Driving Licence to be produced maximum within 12 months from the date of joining.
For Customer Agent/Cabin Services Agent-
- Graduate from a recognised university under 10+2+3 pattern. Well conversant with computer operation. Candidates who possess experience in aviation would be preferred.
For Jr.Customer Agent/Jr.Cabin Services Agent-
- HSC (XII th Std.) pass in any discipline/faculty from a recognized board university. Well conversant with computer operation. Candidate who possess experience in aviation would be preferred.
Utility Agent-cum-Ramp Driver-
- Minimum SSC ( 10th Std Pass )
- Must possess valid HMV Driving License
- SSC / 10th standard pass
- Must be able to read and understand English Language.
- Knowledge of Local and Hindi languages i.e ability to understand and speak is desirable.
Air India Recruitment Post wise Salary-
- Jr.Executive(Technical): Rs.25,300/-
- Customer Agent/Cabin Services Agent/Ramp Services Agent: Rs.17,790/-
- Jr.Customer Agent/Jr.Cabin Services Agent/Utility Agent-cum-Ramp Driver: Rs.15,180/-
- Handyman /Handywomen: Rs.13,440/
Air India Recruitment Process & Walk-In Interview Date-
Cabin Services Agent
Jr.Cabin Services Agent
0900 to 1300
2. Written Test.
3. Group Discussion
|Sr.Ramp Services Agent|
Ramp Services Agent
Utility Agent-cum-Ramp Driver
0900 to 1300
2. Trade Test (comprise
of Trade knowledge
and Driving test)
|Handyman / Handywomen||06.05.2018|
0900 to 1300
2. Literacy Test
3. Physical Endurance
|Terminal Manager (Pax|
Terminal Manager (Ramp
Asst. Terminal Manager (Pax
0900 to 1300
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (No fee for SC/ST/Ex-servicemen)
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai.
How to apply Air India Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 4 to 7 May 2018.
For More Detail Download Notification-
[su_button url=”http://www.airindia.in/writereaddata/Portal/career/569_1_Requirement_of_AIATSL_at_Kannur_Intnl_Airport_Ltd_Kannur.pdf” target=”blank” background=”#cacaf4″ color=”#000000″ size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”round” icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#ffff1c” text_shadow=”2px 2px 3px #000000″]Download Now[/su_button]
Friends, if you need an eBook related to any topic. Or if you want any information about any exam, please comment on it. Share this post with your friends on social media. To get daily information about our post please Click The Bell Icon Which is Given Below.
[su_box title=”Disclaimer” box_color=”#f0005a” title_color=”#ffffff” radius=”6″]Wifi Gyan does not own this book, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet. If anyway it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us: [email protected][/su_box]