Army MNS BSc nursing physical standard 2021:- Friends, Before applying for any exam, students have to follow all the criteria of the exam. Whose women and male candidates have to fill the application form for the post of Narasimha in the army, they must know the measurement of the Army’s For physical Standards before filling the application form. Through today’s article, we are giving you information about the measurement subject to be taken for the physical standard during the BSc. MNS exam. For women, the notification for the MNS exam to be in the year 2021 for joining the Indian Army will be released in the second week of November 2020.
The examination of MNS is conducted by the Director-General of Medical Services (DGMS) Indian Army. Only women candidates can apply in the MNS 2021 course. In the year 2021, about 220 seats will be available for nursing in MNS. The application for which will be available on the official website of the Indian Air Force from the month of December. Interested candidates can apply for this examination starting from the month of December.
Important points of MNS 2021
|Name of Examination||Indian Army B. Sc Nursing Recruitment|
|Conducts||Director General Medical Services Indian Army (DGMS)|
|name of course||B. Sc Nursing|
|Conduct examination||Once a year|
|Question paper language||English|
|Exam level||Based on the 12th course|
|Method of filling the application form||Online|
|Conduct examination||Online Computer Based (CBT)|
|official website||www joinindianarmy.nic.in|
Indian Army has entrance test for MNS, B. Sc Nursing course. In which women candidates can get admission in different medical colleges (which are under army) for B.Sc course of nursing. This course of nursing by the army is of 4 years. After which women candidates are given joining the post of Nursing in the Army.
Physical standard for MNS BSc nursing
Girl Candidates who have to fill the application form for the post of Nursing in the Indian Army. All those candidates should properly follow the norms set by the Indian Army. To apply for MNS BSC Nursing, candidates should follow the following physical standard criteria. With the help of the table below, we are giving you information about the physical standard of MNS BSC Nursing.
- The minimum weight of the candidate should be 39 kg.
- The height of the candidate should be 152 cm while applying.
|The height||Weight (Kg)|
The candidates should keep in mind the following criteria while applying to MNS for vision standard.
|Vision standard||The ability|
|Healthy eye||6/6, 6/6 or 6/6, 6/9|
|Having glasses||6/6, 6/9|
|myopia||less than -5.5 D|
|Hypermetropia||Less than +3.5 D|
|Field of vision||Both eyes are normal|
|Vision colour||Minimum CP-3 Standard|
Important dates of MNS 2021 (Army MNS BSc nursing)
|Date of issue of notification||The second week of November 2020|
|Starting date for filling the application form||The second week of December 2020|
|Last date for submission of application form||The first week of December 2020|
|Date of issue of admit card||3rd week of March 2021|
|Date of written test||The second week of March 2021|
|Written test result||Fourth week of March 2021|
|Interview date||The second week of May 2021|
|Medical Test Date||To be announced soon|
Number of seats in MNS B.Sc Nursing 2021
Candidates are admitted to 6 colleges of nursing located in New Delhi, Pune, Kolkata, Ashwini, Lucknow and Bangalore. The distribution of seats in all these colleges is given below: (Army MNS BSc nursing)
- 40 seats in AFMC, Pune
- CH (EC)) 30 seats in Kolkata
- 40 seats in INHS Ashwini
- 30 seats in AH (R&R) New Delhi
- 40 seats in CH (CC), Lucknow
- 40 seats in CH (AF), Bangalore
MNS B.Sc Nursing 2021 Examination Center: (Army MNS BSc nursing)
After paying the application fee by the candidates, the examination centre can be selected as per their choice. Allocation of testing centres is done on the basis of “first application-first allotment”. The following are the examination centres for MNS exam – Agra, Jalandhar, Danapur, Jaipur, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Secunderabad, Namkum, Ambala, Bangalore, Thiruvananthapuram, Ezhimala (Cananore), Barrackpore, Jammu, Jhansi, Pune, Chandimandir, Visakhapatnam, Coimbatore, Kirkee, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Kochi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Meerut, Dehradun, Lucknow and Delhi. MNS 2020 Application Form, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Age and Exam Date
MNS B.Sc Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Women candidates who are divorced / legally separated / unmarried/widowed can also apply for the MNS 20th entrance exam.
- The candidate must have been born between October 01, 1995 – September 30, 2003 (including both dates).
- Candidates are required to successfully pass class XII or its equivalent examination with subjects like Biology (Botany and Zoology), Chemistry, Physics and English.
- The candidate should have scored more than 50% in the twelfth or equivalent examination.
- Candidates are required to pass class XII or equivalent examination from schools recognized by the Government of India.
- Female candidates who are studying in the final year. They can also apply for the exam.
- Candidates who have been selected will produce proof of passing the qualifying examination showing the required subject and marks.
- Candidates who wish to apply for Indian Army BSC Nursing 2021 are required to fulfil the physical standards given below: – (Army MNS BSc nursing)
MNS 2021 Selection Process (Army MNS BSc nursing)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of entrance test (online mode), interview, and meeting the medical criteria. All the candidates who clear the entrance exam and get selected in the merit list will be called for the interview round.
Exam pattern (Army MNS BSc nursing)
- The exam will be conducted computer-based online (CBT).
- The candidate will be given 90 minutes to complete the paper.
- The exam will consist of multiple-choice type questions.
- There is no negative marking in the test
Description of Interview:(Army MNS BSc nursing)
Candidates, who pass the computer-based examination will be called for an interview. The interview session will be held in May 2021. The final selection of candidates will be based on joint performance in CBT and Interview. During the interview, the candidates will ask questions about their family, education, nursing, etc.
Medical Test (Army MNS BSc nursing)
After the interview ends, the candidate must first go through a Special Medical Board (SMB). As per the performance in the medical test, the candidates will declare as FIT / UNFIT. The result of the medical test will communicate by the Chairman of the Medical Board. In today’s article, we shared all the information related to the MNS 2021 Application Form. Hope you will like this information. You must state your opinion in our comment box. Your opinion is important to us.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- When will the BSC MNS exam conduct?
Answer:- The conduct of the BSC MNS exam expected in the second week of March 2021.
- What should be the height of the candidate for the BSC MNS 2021 exam?
Answer:- Normally the height of a candidate should be 152 centimetres to appear in this examination.
- What is the application fee for the BSC MNS exam?
Answer:- The fees for the application form for the BSC MNS exam is ₹ 750.
- Who organizes medical tests in MNS?
Answer:- Medical test conducted by the Special Medical Board in the MNS examination.
- How many seats in the country are there for MNS?
Answer:- A total of 220 seats are available in different MNS schools. Read the above article for detailed information.