There are many branches available To join the Indian Army, one can participate as per choice. You can join the flying Branch, technical Branch, or join as front line Soldiers, etc. Here in this article, I will talk about the Indian Army TES entry and will share with you the complete details about this. Some changes have been made in the selection process of the TES (Technical Entry Scheme) 10+2 entry. Check out the entire article below to get details about the Army New TES 46 Selection Process 2020. I have shared all of the essential information.
Army TES 46 Selection Process 2020:
Some changes have been made in the selection process and the required eligibility criteria of the Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme as per the recent news. Through the TES entry, A candidate can apply to become a technical officer or Engineer in the Indian Army Service. To get selected in the service, one can appear for the SSB Interview, and the shortlisting for the SSB Interview used to be done based on the marks scored in the class 12th board examination.
Now some changes have been made in the new selection process of the TES entry, and now they have added the JEE Mains as compulsory to apply for the TES entry 46. A candidate will have to appear for the JEE Mains examination to apply for the TES 10+2 entry. So the selection Process of this will be a bit much similar to earlier. Here are the details about the Selection Process.
Books for Army TES SSB Interview:-
Click on the below SSB Interview book to crack-
Selection Process of Army TES 46:
The candidates shortlisting will still be done based on the marks scored in the 12th PCM class. Earlier, the required marks to apply for this was 70%, but now it has been reduced to 60%. All the Shorlisted candidates will appear for the SSB (Service Selection Board) Interview, and who would clear this Interview will appear for the medical examination at the military hospitals by the Military Doctors. Easily, It would be like:
- Shortlisting of the candidates
- SSB Interview
- Medical Examination
All the marks of the candidates will be calculated and the final merit list will be displayed at the Directorate General of Recruiting website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in now let’s see the required eligibility criteria for the TES 10+2 entry.
Eligibility Criteria for Army TES 46:
There is nothing much has been done in the eligibility criteria, only two new things have been added for the TES entry 46. Here are the complete details about the Army TES 46 Eligibility or Selection of Army TES 2020.
- A candidate must be a citizen of India to apply for this.
- Only unmarried candidates are eligible to apply for this.
- To apply for this, It is mandatory to have PCM in class 12th.
- All the candidates must be passed class 12th with minimum 60% marks.
- It is compulsory to have appeared for the JEE Mains Examination to apply for TES 46.
- Age limit: The age of the candidate must be between the 16.5 years old to 19.5 years old.
- There is no relaxation has been given to any particular caste, community, or religion.
- There are some relaxation has been given in the age of the candidates but is only for those who belong to any special region.
You can check the official website of the Indian Army to get the latest update regarding the relaxation in age and other sections. All the things in the TES entry will be the same as earlier. These all the new rules and regulations will be applicable from the TES 46. The TES 44 and TES 45 are still pending due to the Coronavirus outbreak and no official announcement has been made regarding dates of the Availability of the application form.
Now let’s see the details about how to apply for the Indian Army TES 10+2 (Technical Entry Scheme) and what is the process etc.
How to apply for TES 46 2020:
- Application for the TES-46 would be accepted online only. You have to go to the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in and click on the ‘online application’.
- Candidates have to enter all the details in the application form that is asked to fill and Must read the Terms and conditions before applying. It would be written on the way.
- After successfully submitting the form, the candidate will receive a confirmation in the form of a dialogue box of having applied.
- After the submission of the application form, you can take the print out of the application form.
- The candidate will need two copies out of the application form with the roll number for further uses.
Important Note to apply online for Army TES Entry:
- Candidates must submit only one application. If a candidate submits more than one application form. Both application forms will be canceled.
- One copy of the print out application duly self-attested by the candidate and they have to carry this to the selection center for the SSB Interview.
- The second copy of the printout of the application form is for your reference. You do not need to send any hard copy of the application form to anywhere.