BARC UDC salary, job profile, and promotion:- Friends, when we apply to appear in an examination, then there is a question in our brain about what tasks we have to do in that department. So that you also prepare for the exam in the same way. In today’s article, we will give information about a similar exam and will also tell you what tasks you have to do when you pass that exam and work in the department. Also, you will give information on how much salary will be received from the department for working in that post. The applications for the Upper Division Clerk were filled in 2019 by the Bhabha Atomic Research Center to do departmental work.
The exam date of which has been fixed for 21 February 2019. Through this application form, the examination is being conducted for a total of 47 posts in Bhabha Atomic Research Center. Below we are giving you detailed information about BARC UDC Exam notification, salary, work profile, and promotion.
BARC UDC Notification
Through this notification released on 31 January 2019, candidates have filled the applications for the post of UDC in BARC. Due to coronavirus in the year 2020, the written examination of this application form could not be ensured. In the year 2021, it has been decided to conduct a written examination of this application on 21 February 2021. Below we are giving you BARC UDC notification and other information with the help of the table below.
|organizer||Bhabha atomic research center|
|Name of Examination||BARC Upper Division Clerk.|
|Starting date for filling the application form||31 January 2019|
|Last date to fill the application form||25 February 2019|
|Conduct written test||21 February 2021|
|Date of issue of admit card||4 February 2021|
|Total Number of Posts||47|
|Age Range||18 to 27 years|
|Educational Qualifications||Minimum 50% marks in graduation degree|
Friends, as you may have come to know so far, the written examination of BARC UDC is scheduled to be held on 21 February. Now in this situation, the candidates will be preparing for their exams very loudly. In today’s article, we will share with you some information related to the BARC UDC syllabus, exam pattern, and exam.
BARC UDC salary
Friends, employees working in the post of UDC at Bhabha Atomic Research Center will be given ₹ 25500 each month as per the fourth level pay matrix. Every month, in addition to the salary, all the allowances given by the central government will be given to the employees. In which they will get all the benefits like TA, DA, HRA, etc.
BARC UDC job profile
When you are appointed to the post of UDC in Bhabha Atomic Research Center, then you are given the responsibility of departmental work. The employees working in the post of BARC UDC are required to do the following.
- Maintaining departmental files.
- Keeping records of all important files submitted to the department.
- Drafting of files.
- Work as per requirement in the departmental area.
- Letter writing and typing
- Collecting and maintaining various types of data.
- Monitoring data.
- Maintaining departmental registers.
- Maintaining inward and outward of important files.
- Apart from all these works, many types of departmental work have to be done.
BARC UDC Promotion
No special promotions are giving to the employees working on the post of Upper Division Clerk. But by continuously working in this position, the salary of the employees increased. An employee working in BARC UDC post definitely gains in the internal departmental examination of BARC by gaining experience over time. From which they can apply to work in any other post.
BARC UDC exam pattern 2021
- In the UDC examination, the candidates have to undergo two levels of examination.
- In the first level, candidates will have to solve objective questions of General English, General Knowledge, General Intelligence and Reasoning, and mathematics as a written test.
- BARC UDC exam will be for 120 minutes.
- There will be a total of 75 questions in the written examination to be conducted in the BARC UDC exam. All questions have one mark each.
- There will not be any negative marking in the exam.
- For the post of UDC in the second level, the candidates have to pass the examination in English Language and Comprehension.
- There will be 75 questions in this paper too. Each question will have one mark.
|Level||Subject||Number of questions||Total marks|
|Level one||General English, General Knowledge, General Intelligence and Reasoning and mathematics||75 questions||75 marks|
|level 2||English Language and Comprehension||75 questions||75 marks|
|total||150 questions||150 marks|
Friends, in today’s article, we have given you detailed information related to the BARC UDC exam and the salary given to UDC, their job profile, and promotion. In this short time, stay with us to get important books and information related to UDC exam preparation. If you liked our article or you, then you must share your opinion in our comment box. Your opinion is very important to us. Through your opinion, we can make our article better and more informative. All other types of information related to BARC UDC will continue to reach you through this article.
Frequently Asked question
- When will the written examination of BARC UDC be held?
Answer:- The written examination of BARC UDC will conduct on 21 February 2021.
- How many question papers will be there in the BARC UDC exam? Answer:- The written examination of BARC UDC will complete in two stages. In the first phase, candidates will ask General Knowledge, Mathematics, English, Reasoning, and in the second phase English and Comprehension.
- How much salary paid to BARC UDC employees every month?
Answer:- Every month, employees of BARC UDC give ₹ 25500 salary and benefits and allowances given by the Central Government.
- What are the minimum marks required in the written examination of BARC UDC?
Answer:- In BARC UDC written examination, the general category candidates must score a minimum of 50% marks. While OBC / SC / ST / PH candidates have to get minimum 40% marks.
- What is the exam pattern of written examination of BARC UDC?
Answer:- BARC UDC written examination pattern information given above. A total of 150 marks will ask in this exam.