BARC UDC syllabus and exam pattern 2021:- Friends, in today’s article, we are giving you information about the examination and it’s syllabus for the post of Upper Division Clerk in Bhabha Atomic Research Center. In the year 2019, notification was issued for Upper Division Clerk in BARC. The initial date for which the application was held was 31 January 2019 and the last date for filling the application form was 25 February 2019. Recently the admit cards of this application form have been issued. On 4 February 2021, the admit card of the Upper Division Clerk has been issued on the official website of BARC. The written examination of this application form filled by BARC is to be held on 21 February 2021. In today’s article, we are giving you information about the BARC UDC syllabus, exam pattern.
BARC UDC Notification
Through this notification released on 31 January 2019, candidates have filled the applications for the post of UDC in BARC. Due to coronavirus in the year 2020, the written examination of this application form could not be ensured. In the year 2021, it has been decided to conduct a written examination of this application on 21 February 2021. Below we are giving you BARC UDC notification and other information with the help of the table below.
|organizer||Bhabha atomic research center|
|Name of Examination||BARC Upper Division Clerk.|
|Starting date for filling the application form||31 January 2019|
|Last date to fill the application form||25 February 2019|
|Conduct written test||21 February 2021|
|Date of issue of admit card||4 February 2021|
|Total Number of Posts||47|
|Age Range||18 to 27 years|
|Educational Qualifications||Minimum 50% marks in graduation degree|
Friends, as you may have come to know so far, the written examination of BARC UDC is scheduled to be held on 21 February. Now in this situation, the candidates will be preparing for their exams very loudly. In today’s article, we will share with you some information related to the BARC UDC syllabus, exam pattern, and exam.
BARC UDC syllabus and exam pattern 2021
For the post of Upper Division Clerk in Bhabha Atomic Research Center, candidates are required to have information related to the examination. Before appearing in the BARC UDC exam, the information about the pattern of the examination is given to the candidates in the table below.
BARC UDC exam pattern 2021
- In the UDC examination, the candidates have to undergo two levels of examination.
- In the first level, candidates will have to solve objective questions of General English, General Knowledge, General Intelligence and Reasoning, and mathematics as a written test.
- BARC UDC exam will be for 120 minutes.
- There will be a total of 75 questions in the written examination to be conducted in the BARC UDC exam. All questions have one mark each.
- There will not be any negative marking in the exam.
- For the post of UDC in the second level, the candidates have to pass the examination in English Language and Comprehension.
- There will be 75 questions in this paper too. Each question will have one mark.
|Level||Subject||Number of questions||Total marks|
|Level one||General English, General Knowledge, General Intelligence and Reasoning and mathematics||75 questions||75 marks|
|level 2||English Language and Comprehension||75 questions||75 marks|
|total||150 questions||150 marks|
The exam pattern released on the official website for the post of BARC UDC is as follows. If you have kept the knowledge of the exam pattern of the UDC post then it will not be a difficult task for you to prepare according to the syllabus of the exam. With the knowledge of exam patterns and topics, you can prepare for the exam very easily. Due to this, you can earn more marks in the written examination without any dilemma. In order to earn more marks in the examination, the candidate should continue to practice on the topics of the subjects of the examination continuously. Now let us give you detailed information about the BARC UDC syllabus below.
BARC UDC syllabus 2021
Below we are giving you the information on the syllabus of BARC UDC subject wise. With which you can cover all the topics for the exam preparation at a certain time.
- Sentence rearrangement
- Subject-verb agreement
- Error correction
- Idioms and phrases
- Fill in the blanks
- Unseen passage
- Uses of articles
- Use of pronoun words etc.
- General knowledge
- Indian economy.
- All festivals celebrated in India
- Indian constitution
- Indian polity
- Geography of India
- Indian national movements
- Personalities in News
- History of India
- Current affair – National and international
- Science and technology-related questions
- National and international sports
- Reasoning Ability
- Nonverbal reasoning
- Data sufficiency
- Data interpretation
- Number series
- Artificial language
- Logical reasoning
- Essential parts
- Matching definitions
- Letters & series
- Making judgments
- Verbal classification
- Logical deduction
- Statement and argument
- Theme detection
- Logical problems
- Statement and conclusion
- Causes and effects
- Quantitative Aptitude (Arithmetic)
- HCF and LCM
- Boats and streams related questions
- Number series
- Mixture and allegation
- Time and work
- Trains related problems
- Loss and profit
- Problems related to age
- Simple and compound interest
- Ratio and proportion
- Distance and time-related questions
- Data interpretation.
So friends, here is the syllabus and exam pattern for the written examination of BARC UDC. Hope you have liked the information given above and it can prove more beneficial in the exam. Stay with us to get information about the syllabus and pattern of similar important examinations and dates of examinations. You must tell your opinion in our comment box so that we can help you even more. In order to get any important information related to the exam, please tell in our comment box. Thank you very much for reading this article.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What is the full form of BARC UDC?
Answer:- BARC UDC is the full-form Bhabha Atomic Research Center Upper Division Clerk.
- When will BARC UDC’s written test?
Answer:- The written examination of BARC UDC will be held on 21 February 2021.
- What is negative marking in the BARC UDC exam?
Answer:- There is no negative marking of any kind in the written examination of BARC UDC?
- How many question papers will be there in the BARC UDC exam? Answer:- The written examination of BARC UDC will be completed in two stages. In the first phase, candidates will be asked General Knowledge, Mathematics, English, Reasoning and in the second phase English and Comprehension.
- When will the results of the BARC UDC written test be declared?
Answer:- The result of the BARC UDC written test will be announced soon on the official website of BARC.