The Indian Constitution is one of the biggest constitutions in the world. The Indian Constitution is written by Dr. Bhim Roa Ambedkar. Here In this article, I will share with you some important and unknown facts about the Indian Constitution. Borrowed features of the Indian Constitution, Indian Constitution features from other countries. we will discuss these things in detail. To get the complete information, check the article below:
Borrowed features of Indian Constitution from other Countries:
The Indian Constitution is written by an Indian but the So many features have been taken other counties’ constitutions. The Indian Constitution is written by Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar on the base of Secularism. As pe the saids, The BhimRao Ambedkar has written the Indian Constitution in one night.
The Indian Constitution has 464 articles under the 25parts, 12 schedules, and 5 appendices and 122 amendments. There are so many features are taken from the other country from the United Kingdom, the United States of America, the USSR, Australia, Japan, Germany, Canada, and Ireland, etc.
let’s see the rules and feature of the Indian Constitution which has been taken from other countries:
United Kingdom: From the UK, The Indian constitution has:
- Nominal head (President)
- Post of Prime Minister
- Parliamentary Type of government
- Bicameral Parliament
- Lower house more powerful
- Single Citizenship
- Speaker in Lok Sabha
- Cabinet System of Ministers
The United States of America:
- Written Constitution
- Vice President as chairman of Rajya sabha
- Fundamental Rights
- Supreme Court
- Provision of states
- Independence of Judiciary and Judicial review
- Removal of Supreme Court and high court Judges.
- Concurrent List
- languages of the preamble
- Provision regarding Trade, commerce, and intercourse.
- Suspension of the fundamental Rights during the emergency.
- Concept of Directive Principles of states policy.
- Methode of election of the presidential nomination of members in the Rajya Sabha by the president.
- Fundamental Duties
- Fives year Plan
- Law in which the supreme court function.
- Scheme of federation with a strong center.
- Distribution of power between the centre and the states and placing, Residuary power with the centre.
These are the feature, powers has been taken or brought from the other nation to the Indian constitution. The Indian Constitution is one of the best constitution written by an individual. The Indian Constitution gives equal rights and opportunity to every citizen of India. The Constitution of Indian has been written on the basis of the Secularism and it is the base of the Indian constitution.
Silent Feature of the Indian constitution:
The Constitution of India has originally had 395 Article after the 101 times amendment the constitution of India. It has now the 448 articles.
Indian Constitution has :
- Rigid and flexible
- The preamble of the Constitution
- Fundamental Rights and duties
- Directive Principles
- Parliamentary system
- Amendment procedure
- Judicial review
The best about the Indian Constitution has its Fundamental rights which has been given to the citizen of India. the Fundamental Rights are:
- Right to quality
- Right to freedom
- Right against exploitation
- Right to freedom of religion
- Cultural and Educational Rights
- Rights to constitution remedies
These were some unknown facts about the Indian Constitution. I hope you will like it. Jai Hind, Jai Bharat.
This is all about the Borrowed features of Indian Constitution from other countries. If you like this article and find useful then share it with your friends. also, feel free to comment in the below section. if you guys want to appreciate my afford please share my post with your friends by which they can also avail of my services. For any Private add and other inquiry mails us at [email protected]