The Bihar Public Service Commission has made public its 68th recruitment announcement. The big news will soon be announced to the candidates who are anticipating the BPSC 68th Recruitment. Between 25 November 2022 and 20 December 2022, applicants can apply for the 68th BPSC Notification by filling out an online form on the BPSC website. The whole recruitment information is provided on this page; if you are interested, you may fill out the application form using the link provided below.
BPSC 68th Notification Overview:
|Organization Name||BPSC 68th|
|Post name||Assistant Registrar, Revenue Officer, and Other|
|Vacancies in total||281|
|End date for form submission||20.12.2022|
BPSC 68th Notification 2022 Complete Details–
- Deputy Superintendent of Police- 08
- District Fire Officer- 19
- Tax Assistant Commissioner- 07
- Under Registrar-20
- District Planning Officer-03
- District Commander-01
- Prison Superintendent- 02
- Junior Election Office-08
- Labor Superintendent-01
Candidates who have completed their undergraduate coursework at an accredited institution, board, or university are eligible to submit a Bihar 68th application.
Candidates for the Bihar 68th opening in 2022-2023 may apply if their minimum age is 20, 21, or 22 years old (depending on the post), and their maximum age is 37 years old or less.
- For the General / BC/EBC/EWS category- Rs.600/-
- For the SC/ST category- Rs.150/-
The candidates who were chosen for the various government jobs in Bihar would be paid a monthly payment that falls between Level-9 and Level-07.
Pre-tests, major tests, and interviews will all be held by the Bihar government to choose qualified candidates for various positions.
Official website: https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in//
How to Apply For BPSC 68th Notification
- The applicant must first access the authority’s official website at https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/.
- The homepage of the official portal is displayed after entering the aforementioned internet URL.
- The applicant will discover a link to the “BPSC Online Application” on the new page.
- Select that link.
- The candidate must enter their contact information, including a working phone number and valid email address, in order to register.
- Use the same login information to log in once again and enter your academic information.
- Upload the scanned signature and photo now, along with the necessary paperwork. Send in the application.
- Then download the application form for future use and pay the application fees.
|Official Portal||See Here|
|Official Notification||See Here|
|Apply Online||See Here|
FAQs about BPSC 68th Notification
|Q1. When was the BPSC 68th Notification for 2022 published?|
|Ans The BPSC 68th Notification 2022 was published on November 19, 2022|
|Q.2 When can I start applying for the BPSC 68th Notification 2022?|
|Ans The BPSC 68th Notification 2022 application period will begin on November 25, 2022.|