BPSC Auditor Salary:- Today we will tell the information related to the job profile and Salary of BPSC Auditor. (BPSC) Bihar Public Service has its own separate panel which looks after the work of Panchayati Raj which is known as an auditor. Every year application form for Bihar Public Service Board Auditor comes out in which lakhs of candidates take part in this exam. In today’s article, we will talk about the salary promotion of candidates working on the post of auditor and their job profile.
BPSC Auditor jobs:-
Name of the post of Panchayati Raj of Bihar Public Service Commission.
- Name of Post:- Auditor
- Department:- Belongs to Panchayati Raj Department.
- Grade pay:- Rs. 2800 with level 5 (7th pay commission).
- Group:- The service of this department is placed in group C.
- Nature:- It is a non-gazetted service.
BPSC Auditor Salary:-
Salary for the post of Bihar Public Service Commission Auditor. The basic pay to employees for the post of the auditor in BPSC is ₹ 29200 which is based on level 5 i.e. 2800 grade pay, which brings their total salary to Rs 37000.
Salary:- Basic pay Rs. 29200 (grade pay Rs. 2800) + 7th pay commission= 37000(June 2020 onward)
Due to Corona this year, the Government of India and other state governments have closed TA and DA, due to which no increase in the salary of any government department was seen. If TA and DA are merged, the auditor’s salary will be more than about ₹ 45000.
Salary:- Basic pay Rs. 29200 (grade pay Rs. 2800) + 7th pay commission+ TA+DA= 45000(after allowing TA and DA)
Promotion in BPSC Auditor:-
Now you know about the Salary of BPSC Auditor, then let’s discuss Promotions criteria. Friends, a total of 3 promotions are received in this service, the employee is given at different times while in service.
- Auditor whose basic salary is 2800 as per grade pay.
- The first promotion is as Senior Auditor Officer with grade pay of Rs 4200.
- The second promotion is done as District Auditor Officer, who is under the state government, at this time his grade pay is 4600.
- The final promotion is in the form of an audit officer who is under the state government, at this time his grade pay becomes 4800.
Now we will understand the above information through this list-
|Post name||After promotion||Salary(grade pay)|
|Auditor||——||2800 (Level 5)|
|Auditor||Senior Auditor Officer||4200 (Level 5)|
|Senior Auditor Officer||District Auditor Officer||4600 (Level 5)|
|District Auditor Officer||audit officer||4800 (Level 5)|
Duties and responsibility of Auditor of Job profile:-
BPSC Auditor job profile:-Employees working in the post of auditor have all the functions of the Internal Audit of Panchayat Institute. They have to do all the tasks related to Panchayati Raj. There are 3 phases of Panchayati Raj.
- The head of the District Council-Day is the Chairman and Deputy Development Commissioner.
- Panchayat Samiti- This committee is headed by the head and Block Development Officer.
- Gram Panchayat – Its main people are the head and the village secretary.
Departmental Setup of Auditor:-
The government has created a department for the post of auditor by the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC), whose headquarters is the auditor directorate. The director of the auditor’s department is the director of Panchayat Raj. It is directed by a state-level authority.
BPSC Auditor training:-
Auditor training totals are 9 months, in which they have only done official work for three months. next six months of work is related to fieldwork.
1- First 3 months training- Theory-based
2- Next 6 months of training – Practical based
This is all about the BPSC Auditor Salary, for more information you can visit the official website of BPSC
BPSC Study Material-