Courses after 12th: There are many career options available for the Students who have passed class 12th with commerce, Science or Arts, etc. Here in this article, I am going to share with you the complete details about the Career oriented courses that are available after the class 12th for the Science Students, Commerce Students and art students, etc. To get complete details about the Courses after 12th for Commerce, Science, and Art. Check out the complete article below. I have shared some interesting details with the facts that may help in the selection of the courses.
There are many many courses available for each stream that one can pursue to have a better career in the future. Here we will discuss one by one. First, we will see the courses for commerce and then Science and Arts.
Courses after 12th Commerce:
Usually, after passing the class 12th, most of the students opt for the bachelor’s degree which is better at someplace rather than doing any diploma course. Here are the courses that are available after the class 12th:
- Com- Bachelor of Commerce
- BBA- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Com (Hons.)
- BA (Hons) in Economics
- Integrated Law Program–B.Com LL.B.
- Integrated Law Program– BBA LL.B
- Bachelor of Accessory Design,
- Bachelor of Fashion Design,
- Bachelor of Ceramic Design
- Bachelor of Leather Design
- Bachelor of Graphic Design
- Bachelor of Industrial Design
- Bachelor of Jewellery Design
- Bachelor in Foreign Language
- Chartered Accountancy (CA)
- Company Secretary (CS)
- Diploma Courses in Accounting and other streams of commerce.
- Advanced Diploma Courses
- Certificate Courses etc.
These are the course that one can have to get a bachelor’s degree after class 12th except diploma and certificate courses. After the bachelor’s degree, you become eligible to apply for the many government vacancies especially in the field of commerce. Some courses that you can say as a career-oriented course in the field of commerce: If you do these courses from the better Institutes or University you will surely get placed well. Now let’s see the Courses available for the Science Students after passing class 12th.
Courses after 12th Science:
There is a huge career option for the candidates who have done class 12th science. They can join the defense as an Officer and many other vacancies etc. Here I will share with you the courses that one can pursue after the 12th. One can do the:
- Bachelor of Technology- BE or B.Tech
- Bachelor of Architecture- B. Arch
- Bachelor of Computer Applications- BCA
- Sc.- Information Technology
- Sc- Nursing
- Pharma- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Sc- Interior Design
- BDS- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Animation, Graphics, and Multimedia
- Sc. – Nutrition & Dietetics
- BPT- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Sc- Applied Geology
- BA/B.Sc. Liberal Arts
- Sc.- Physics
- Sc. Chemistry
- Sc. Mathematics etc.
These are the courses that one can have to get a Bachelor’s degree. In the B.tech course, you have an option for many streams like You can do B.tech in:
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Biotechnology Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Automation and Robotics
- Petroleum Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Ceramic Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Construction Engineering
- Power Engineering
- Robotics Engineering
- Textile Engineering
- Smart Manufacturing & Automation etc.
There are also many diploma courses that one can do in the field of engineering. Some of the institutes also offer a job after the course. Now let’s see the Courses available after the class 12th for Arts.
Courses after 12th Arts:
There are many career options available for the students who have done class 12th with arts. Here is the following course after 12th for arts:
- BBA- Bachelor of Business Administration
- BMS- Bachelor of Management Science
- BFA- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- BEM- Bachelor of Event Management
- Integrated Law Course- BA + LL.B
- BJMC- Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication
- BFD- Bachelor of Fashion Designing
- BSW- Bachelor of Social Work
- BBS- Bachelor of Business Studies
- BTTM- Bachelor of Travel and Tourism Management
- Interior Design
- Hospitality and Hotel Administration
- Bachelor of Design (B. Design)
- Bachelor of Performing Arts
- BA in History
These are the Courses after 12th. All the candidates who have done class 12th with Science, they can apply for almost all the course of the Commerce and Arts. But the Students of Commerce can not apply for the Science Oriented Courses. The Students of Arts Side also can not apply for the Courses of Science.
If you have done class 12th with science, you have many options, You can also change your stream and switch to the commerce or arts. But you have done class 12th with commerce, Science doors are closed for you, you can pursue courses in Commerce as well as arts only.
Some of the courses like BBA, BCA, LLB, etc these are common for all, Anybody can pursue these courses. There are also many government vacancies available after the 12th. You can also opt for that. It is all about your interest and your passion. You must select the course after the 12th that could give you pleasure and passion to work more and more.