Hello Friends, Today we are going to share Disha Instant Polity Book Pdf Download For Quick Revision, this pdf is very important for SSC and Upcoming Railway Examinations, You should Download it and read this notes at least 2 times and you will be able to answer all the questions from Polity subjects. Polity is a very easy subject if you read this Notes and practice Polity questions. Here Wifigyan.com will provide you best notes of Disha Instant Polity Book Pdf, along with some important Questions Related to Polity subject for practice, So download both the Pdf from the below link.
- Indian Constitution By M. Laxmikant Download Free pdf In Hindi
- Our Constitution Pdf, हमारा संविधान, सुभाष कश्यप Book Download
Disha Instant Polity Book Pdf Download For Quick Revision:-
This Disha Instant Polity Book Pdf is very useful for quick revision and you will be able to understant all the polity subject in a very shart time. after reading all the topic you need to practice questions of polity for better performance.
Along with polity notes we are also providing other subjects notes of Disha publication, so guys you can Download all the notes from the Wifigyan.com. This website continuously providing best notes for various competitive examinations you can download all the notes free of cost.
Here we are going to write some topic of Disha Instant Polity Book Pdf, and for complete Notes, you need to Download It.
- The Preamble to Indian Constitution is based on “Objective Resolution” of Nehru. Jawaharlal Nehru introduced an objective resolution on December 13, 1946 and it was adopted by Constituent Assembly on 22 January, 1947
- Initially, the Preamble was drafted by Sh. B. N. Rau in his memorandum of May 30, 1947 and was later reproduced in the Draft of October 7, 1947.
CONSTITUTION OF INDIA:-
- Originally our Constitution contained 395 Articles divided in 22 Parts and 8 Schedules.
- The Constitution, in its current form, consists of a Preamble, 24 Parts containing 448 articles, 12 schedules.
- It makes India Sovereign, Socialist, Secular, Democratic Republic.
- India is a union of 29 States and 7 Union Territories.
- Abolishes untouchability in India.
- It guarantees Fundamental Rights to all citizens of India.
- It lays down Directive Principles of State Policy for the guidance of Legislature and the Executive of the country.
- Establishes independence of judiciary from the executive.
Some Important Articals of Indian Constitution:-
Article 12 – 35:– Specify the Fundamental Rights available
Article 36-50:- Specify the Directive Principles of State Policy.
Article 51A:– Specifies the Fundamental Duties of every citizen
Article 80:- Specifies the number of seats for the Rajya Sabha
Article 81:- Specifies the number of seats for the Lok Sabha
Article 343:- Hindi as official language
Article 356:- Imposition of President’s Rule in states
Article 370:- Special status to Kashmir
Article 395:- Repeals India Independence Act and Government of India Act, 1935
Fundamental Rights (Part-III of the Constitution Article (12-35):-
- Justiciable in nature (i.e. they are legally enforceable by the court of law).
- It promotes political democracy.
- Not absolute in nature & have some restrictions.
- Parliament can amend them but not those provisions that form the “basic” structure of the Constitution.
- Suspended during National Emergency (Except Article 20 & 21).
The bill can broadly be categorised as:
(a) Ordinary bills
(b) Money bills
- All the Bills other than Financial Bills.
- Money Bills and the Constitutional Amendment Bills are Ordinary Bills.
- Such Bills can be introduced in either House of the Parliament (in Lok Sabha or the Rajya Sabha) without the recommendation of the President, except those Bills under Article 3 (i.e., Bills related to reorganisation of the territory of a State).
- Money Bill is defined in Art. 110 of the Constitution.
- As per the Article, any Bill dealing with all or any of the matters enumerated from (a) to (g) of the same Article shall be a Money Bill.
- Money Bills are: imposition, abolition, remission, alteration or regulation of any tax.
A Financial Bill cannot be introduced without the President’s recommendation, and it can only be introduced in the Lok Sabha. Constitutional Amendment Bills
- Art. 368 deals with the power of the Parliament to amend the Constitution, and the procedure thereof.
- A Bill for this can be introduced in either House (the Lok Sabha or the Rajya Sabha) of the Parliament.
SPEAKER OF THE LOK SABHA:-
After formation of a new Lok Sabha the President appoints a Speaker pro-tem who is the senior most member of the House.
- A Deputy Speaker is also elected to officiate in the absence of the Speaker.
- The Speaker is the Chief Presiding Officer of the Lok Sabha.
- The Speaker and the Deputy Speaker may be removed from their offices by a resolution passed by the House with an effective majority of the House after a prior notice of 14 days to them.
Meira Kumar- is the first woman Speaker of the Lok Sabha (2009-2014)
GMC Balyogi- is the first speaker to die in the office (1998-2002)
Dr Balram Jakhar- was the longest serving Speaker (1980-1989)
M A Ayangar- was the first Deputy Speaker (1952-1956)
GV Mavlankar- was the first Speaker of the Lok Sabha (1952-1956)
Sumitra Mahajan- is the present Speaker of 16th Lok Sabha since June, 2014.
Some Details About Pdf:-
- PDF Name:- Disha Instant Polity Book Pdf Download For Quick Revision
- Size:- 1 MB
- Pages:- 19
- Quality:- Good
- Format:- PDF
- Medium:- English
इसे भी पढ़ें:- Indian Polity & Constitution-Download Objective eBook
प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओ के लिए Free Study Material Download करने के लिए Wifigyan.com पर रेगुलर Visit करते रहे|और अगर आप लोगो को हमारा यह प्रयास अच्छा लगे तो हमारे इस पोस्ट को अपने दोस्तों तक जरुर पहुचाये इससे उनको भी फयदा होगा |हमारा यह प्रयास की आप लोगो को फ्री Study Material मिलता रहे सतत जारी रहेगा |धन्यवाद |
इसे भी पढ़ें:- Vision IAS Indian Polity and Constitution Notes Download
Friends, if you need an eBook related to any topic. Or if you want any information about any exam, please comment on it. Share this post with your friends on social media. To get daily information about our post please Click The Bell Icon Which is Given Below.