Haryana Gram Sachiv Exam PatternThe exam pattern of the written examination in Gram Sachiv 2021 is almost the same as that of any Gram Sabha. There are two major sections in the examination of Gram Sachiv. The preparation of which is required for the candidates to get more marks in the examination. By preparing this exam pattern, you can get information about the time duration of the exam and the maximum marks for the questions. The table below gives information about the subject asked and their marking according to the examination pattern of Haryana Village Secretary 2021.
|1||Written Examination of Gram Sachiv 2021||90 marks|
|2||Socio-economic norms and experience||10 marks|
Haryana Gram Sachiv syllabusThe maximum number of questions from all the subjects of the written examination of Gram Sachiv is divided into two different parts. Each weightage of this exam is as follows.
|total||75% mark of the entire written test|
|Geography of Haryana and other states|
|History of Haryana and other states|
|Citizens of Haryana and other states and their citizenship|
|Culture of Haryana|
|total||25% marks for the entire written examination|
Gram Sachiv syllabus subject wise
Intelligence / ThinkingThe following types of questions are asked from the subject of Intelligence in the examination of Haryana Village Secretary.
- Decision making
- spatial orientation
- Verbal and data categories
- Conclusion of statement
- Blood relation
- Solve the problems
- Arithmetic logic
- Coding and decoding
- Visual memory etc.
- History of Haryana
- Geography of Haryana
- Politics of Haryana
- Culture and Heritage of India and Haryana
- Indian cast
- Physical and Social Activities
- MPs and their functions
- Social events of Haryana and India
- Current events such as national and international events etc.
- History of computer
- input and output devices
- Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Generations of computers
- LAN, WAN and MODAM
- Basic Uses of Computer
- Computer notation etc.
- Suffix and prefix
- Antonym and synonyms
- Fill in the blank
- Spotting error
- Displacement of one word
- reading comprehension etc.
- हिंदी व्याकरण -समास, अलंकार
- विलोम शब्द
- संधि विच्छेद
- एक शब्द के अनेक शब्द (अनेकार्थी शब्द) आदि।
- Ratio and proportion
- Number system
- LCM and HCF
- Distance, time and work
- Profit, loss and discount
- Linear equation
- Regular quadrilateral and polygons
- Circle and its uses
- Mixture equation and its uses
- Under this section only those participants whose family members are not regular government employees and do not work under the government in any department. 5 marks are given to such candidates
- If a candidate is the widow of his parents ie first or second child who has died before the age of 42 or before the age of 15 of the applying candidate. Those students will be awarded 5 marks.
- If any candidate belongs to any tribe of Haryana (except OBC / SC). So he will be given 5 marks.
- If a candidate has experience of doing any work beyond 6 months, then he will be given 0.5 marks.
frequently asked question
- When was the application form for Haryana Gram Sachiv filled? Answer:- The application form for Haryana Gram Sachiv filled in December 2019.
- When will the Haryana Gram Sachiv examination be held? Answer:- The written examination of Haryana Gram Sachiv will hold on 9 and 10 January 2021.
- Is there a negative marking in the written examination of Haryana Gram Sachiv? Answer:– No, there is no negative marking in this exam.
- What is the role of weightage in the process of selection? Answer:- The most weightage written examination is taken in the village secretary. That is, you must pass the written examination.
- What is the syllabus for written examination of Haryana Gram Sachiv? Answer:- Questions related to Hindi, English, knowledge, general awareness, intelligence etc. are asked in the written examination of the Haryana Gram Sachiv.