NIA AgencyThe National Investigation Agency created in the country is very important to see and investigate all the terrorist incidents happening in the country. The National Investigation Agency was established in 2009. The work of this agency is done under the MHA Government Body. The headquarter of this agency is located in New Delhi. While the Executive of the National Investigation Agency is Mr YC Modi (IPS Officer). The entire work of this agency is under the MHA Government.
- Full-Form of NIA: – National Investigation Agency
- Formed in: – 2009
- Government Body: MHA
- Head Quarters: – New Delhi
- Agency Executive: Mr YC Modi (IPS Officer).
How to become NIA InspectorFriends, if you also want to work in an inspector position in NIA, then you have to be qualified in NIA. That is, you must be medically and medically qualified in addition to educational qualification. To apply for the NIA exam, you must have a graduation degree in any discipline. The age of the candidate should be between 20 to 30 years. To become an NIA inspector, one has to appear in the graduation examination under the Service Selection Commission every year. Every year in SSC, the CGL exam takes place. Through this exam, you can work directly in the post of a Sub Inspector in NIA. After 5 years, you are allowed to work in the post of an inspector.
|Educational Qualification||Graduation degree from any subject|
|Age limit||Between 20 and 30 years|
|Medium of examination||Ssc cgl exam|
|Selection Process||Written test, physical fitness, medical test|
|Post promotion||Inspector (after 5 years)|
|1||tier 1||Mathematics, Reasoning, English, GK/GS||200 marks||60 minutes|
|2||tier 2||mathematics English||400 mark||4 hours (2 hours of each subject)|
|3||tier 3||essay writing||200 marks||30 minutes|
|4||tier 4||Computer probability test|
Physical fitness (How to become NIA Inspector)
|height||170 cm for men 150 cm for women 5-centimetre exemption for candidates residing in mountainous areas|
|Chest||71 Centimeter (without swelling) 76 cm (with swell)|
|Eyesight||Distant sight – 6/6, 6/9 Near sight- 0.6, 0.9|
Work profileWhen a candidate is appointed as Sub Inspector in NIA, he is given many responsibilities. They have to perform the following tasks as responsibilities
- Often clerical court proceedings, issuance of warrants and warrants to various individuals and organizations
- To investigate witnesses and victims related to special cases Pune custody etc.
- Being with their superiors during the raid.
- Their work is usually to work against big terrorist organizations and international mafia and drug gangs.
- Their task is to control the illegal activities that often take place in the field.
Salary of NIA Inspector.Good salaries are paid to the candidates appearing in the post of Inspector working in NIA. NIA staff posting in far-flung areas. The areas where the maximum violence and terrorism outbreaks occur, they are appointed in those areas only. On the basis of appointment, they are paid according to the effectiveness of that city. The salary given to the NIA inspector is as follows
- Employees of X cities are initially given ₹ 43166 per month
- Employees residing in Y cities are given ₹ 39492 per month.
- Employees residing in Z cities are given ₹ 37664 per month.
PromotionAfter 5 years of promotion given to the candidates who are appointed to the post of Sub Inspector. The promotion is given only after the inspection of the candidates’ work and their activities. In the promotion, the candidates are appointed from the post of Sub Inspector to the post of Inspector. After this, they are not given any type of promotion.
Frequently Asked question
- What is NIA? Answer:- This institution created to monitor terrorist incidents in India called the National Intelligence Agency. This agency called NIA in short form.
- How to become an inspector in NIA? Answer:- To become an Inspector in NIA, candidates must first pass the SSC CGL exam After promotion, he given the post of NIA Inspector upon appointment.
- What are the eligibility criteria for NIA Inspector? Answer:- Information regarding the eligibility of candidates for NIA is present in the article.
- How long is the promotion in NIA? Answer: – On appointment to NIA, as a promotion, it transferred from Sub Inspector to the post of Inspector. This promotion takes place after 5 years
- How much salary paid to the NIA inspector? Answer: – NIA inspector gets 35400 initially and ₹ 112400 per month after promotion.