Hello Friends, Today Wifigyan.com is going to share a very important book for UPSC Aspirants, IGNOU Ethics Pdf Download For UPSC IAS Mains Examination. This pdf is useful for the students who are preparing for UPSC IAS Examination and wants to be an IAS officer. This post is for those students who have cleared the Prelims examination and going to appear in UPSC Mains examination. Questions from Ethics can be asked is UPSC Mains Paper- IV, So prepare hard for Ethics subject and this IGNOU Ethics Pdf will help you to understand the basics of Ethics very well.
IGNOU Ethics Pdf Download For UPSC IAS Mains Examination
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Book of every subject will help you to understand the basics of any topic, so it is recommended to IAS Aspirants to read IGNOU Books, Here we are providing IGNOU Ethics Pdf and we are also provided all the subjects book of IGNOU. You guys can Download these IGNOU Books and Pdf absolutely free on My site Wifigyan.com.
(I) Introduction to Ethics
- Unit-1 Nature and Scope of Ethics
- Unit-2 Importance and Challenges of Ethics
- Unit-3 Ethics in the History of Indian Philosophy
- Unit-4 Ethics in the History of Western Philosophy
(II) Ethical Foundations
- Unit-1 Human Values
- Unit-2 Human Virtues
- Unit-3 Human Rights
- Unit-4 Human Duties
(III) Applied Ethics
- Unit-1 International Ethics
- Unit-2 Bioethics
- Unit-3 Environmental Ethics
- Unit-4 Media Ethics
(IV) Current Ethical Debates
- Unit-1 Natural Moral Law
- Unit-2 Deontology and Moral Responsibility
- Unit-3 Discourse Ethics
- Unit-4 Social Institutions
UNIT 1 NATURE AND SCOPE OF ETHICS
This unit aims at introducing the students to the philosophical need for Ethics starting from a brief discussion of Moral law and how the human person in his or her process of growth intuits the ethical principles. Discussions pertaining to the dynamics of morality is undertaken to show how on the one hand new situations call for new responses from the moral point of view and on the other hand, certain fundamentals of ethics remain the same in so far as there is something of a common human nature adequately understood.
UNIT 2 IMPORTANCE AND CHALLENGES OF ETHICS
While spelling out the importance of ethics in so far as it affects human conduct and behavior in the society, this unit seeks to respond to the some of the important challenges to ethics as a philosophical discipline particularly from certain approaches to make ethics itself relative. Thus we attempt to look at some of the figures in the tradition of Western Philosophy like Fletcher and Ginsberg, figures representing these challenging currents of thought and we offer an in-depth evaluation of their positions.
UNIT 3 ETHICS IN HISTORY OF INDIAN of Ethics PHILOSOPHY
- Give the students of philosophy general glimpse of ethics in Indian tradition.
- To enable them to understand the ethical consciousness of India.and
- To enumerate various ethical concepts of different Indian philosophical and religious traditions.
UNIT 4 ETHICS IN THE HISTORY OF Indian Philosophy WESTERN PHILOSOPHY
As Sir David Ross points out, in a classical work Foundations of Ethics, written over sixty years ago, there are, broadly speaking, two approaches to ethics. This is better known as the distinction between deontological and teleological ethics. The Greek word for an ‘end’, in the sense of a goal to be achieved, is telos. Hence, ‘teleological’ ethics comprises all those kinds of ethics which see the criterion of morality in terms of whether an action fulfills the overall total end of human life in general and of moral activity in particular.
The word ‘deontological’ was coined by the British moralist, Jeremy Bentham (1748-1832), from the Greek word, deon, literally, that which is binding. Deontological ethics views morally good in terms of doing one’s duty. Deontology would be the science of moral duties. We shall see that these two approaches differ more in emphasis than anything else; they are not mutually exclusive water-tight compartments.
IGNOU Ethics Pdf Download
Here we wrote the detailed topic of Chapter-1, for more detail please download IGNOU Ethics Pdf, and the download link is given below. you can click on the download button and read this pdf on your computer/mobile/tablet. Here we are also provided some important book of IGNOU, you can also download this book.
- IGNOU Environment Ecology Pdf Download for UPSC IAS Examination
- Ethics Notes Pdf Full Syllabus in Hindi for UPSC IAS, RAS
- Ethics Integrity and Aptitude for UPSC Mains GS-IV PDF Download
- Social Justice Notes Download For UPSC Mains Exam in Hindi
- Dhyeya IAS Notes For All Subjects Download For UPSC and PCS Exams
- Drishti IAS All Subject Notes Download For UPSC and Other Examinations
- India after Independence Pdf By Bipan Chandra Download For UPSC
Some Details About IGNOU Ethics Pdf Download:-
- PDF Name:- IGNOU Ethics Pdf Download For UPSC IAS Mains Examination
- Size:- 653 kB
- Pages:- 178
- Quality:- Good
- Format:- PDF
- Medium:- English
- Credit:- IGNOU
For Better Preparation and Better Study material Please Visit Wifigyan.com on regular Basis. Here You will find all the books related to all branch free of cost. My main aim to help the students who are not able to buy all the expensive books. if you guys want to appreciate my afford please share my post with your friends by which they can also avail my services.
- Mauryan Empire Pdf Download (मौर्य वंश का इतिहास) For UPSC Exams
- UPSC Geography Optional Subject Syllabus in Hindi
- Social Justice Notes Download For UPSC Mains Exam in Hindi
- Indian Polity Book Pdf in Hindi Download By M Laxmikanth For UPSC
- Public Administration Questions Answer PDF for UPSC Mains Examination
- Important Facts About Asia Continent Pdf For UPSC Download
- Science and Technology Book PDF Download In English For UPSC
- Indian River System Notes For UPSC, SSC, Railway, Indus, Satluj, Jhelam Etc.
Friends, if you need an eBook related to any topic. Or if you want any information about any exam, please comment on it. Share this post with your friends on social media. To get daily information about our post please Click The Bell Icon Which is Given Below.
[su_box title=”Disclaimer” box_color=”#f0005a” title_color=”#ffffff” radius=”6″]Wifi Gyan does not own this book, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet. If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us: [email protected][/su_box]