Indian Bank has recently invited online applications for the recruitment to the post of Security Guard/Peon in the Subordinate cadre. The applicants will be provided all the information about Indian Bank Security Guard Salary Promotions and Work Profile. Many Students want to know about the Indian Bank Guard Salary, Indian Bank Security Guard Work profile and Promotions of Indian Bank Security Guard, etc. Here you will be able to know everything about Indian Bank Security Guard
Candidates who aspire to be a part of the Indian Bank should check with all the eligibility details required as per the conditions of the Indian Bank. Scroll down and remain connected with us to know everything in detail about the recruitment of Bank Security Guard cum Poen. Wifi Gyan is the platform where you can find the answers to all your doubts regarding the recruitment in various fields.
- Minimum a pass in 10th standard examination or its equivalent.
- The candidate should be able to speak, read and write in local vernacular language.
- Candidates having a valid driving license for a minimum of the light motor vehicle will be preferred.
- Must be physically fit to carry out duties of Security Guard.
- This post is not identified for reservation under the Persons with Disabilities (PWD) category.
Selection Procedure/Mode of Selection:
The mode of selection as follows:-
(A) Objective type Test – Online.
(B) Test of the local language.
(C) Physical fitness Test.
(D) Preference to candidates having valid driving license of Light Motor Vehicle.
Exam Pattern/Trends of Examination:-
The Objective type test comprises of 60 questions for a duration of 90 minutes (Max marks 40).
|Name of the Test||No of
|General Knowledge/simple Arithmetic
|Basics of Banking||20||10||30 Min|
|Knowledge in security aspects||20||10||30 Min|
Test of the local language:-
Tests in the local language will consist of 10 questions. This will carry one mark each. Minimum qualifying marks in the test of local language will be 40 % for General Category and 35 % for SC, ST, OBC and EWS categories.
Physical fitness test:-
The Physical fitness test will consist of (1) Five-meter shuttle in one minute (2) Push-ups and (3) Sit-ups. The marks for the fitness test are furnished hereunder:-
shuttle in one
|13 times or more in
|12 times in one
|11 time in one
|Push-ups||20 or more||17-19||13-16|
|Sit-ups||30 or more||26-29||20-25|
Merit list For Security Guard:-
Merit list (Max marks 100) will be drawn by adding the marks of objective type test (max marks 40), a test of the local language (max marks 10), physical fitness test (max marks 40) and preference marks for having valid Driving license of light motor vehicle (max marks 10). Further, in case two candidates getting the same mark, they will be ranked based on seniority of age i.e. senior candidates will be given higher rank.
General Rules / Instructions:
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for this post.
- The bank may at its discretion modify the selection process.
- The candidates have to apply in online mode only.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In the case of multiple Applications, only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the other multiple registrations (s) will stand forfeited.
- Candidates should have a valid Email-Id which should be kept active till the declaration of the final result. No change in Email ID will be entertained during the entire process of recruitment
- If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished in the application is false/ incorrect or if according to the Bank, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, his candidature/ appointment will be canceled/ terminated.
- Any incomplete application is liable to be rejected.
- The Bank shall not entertain requests from the candidates seeking advice about their eligibility to apply.
- Candidates already in service of Government/Quasi-Government Organizations and Public Sector Banks /Undertakings will have to produce a “No Objection Certificate (NOC)” from their employer, at the time of Local Language Test. Without ‘NOC’, no candidate shall be allowed to appear for the Test. However, before an appointment in Indian Bank, a proper discharge certificate from the employer will have to be produced.
- The Bank does not furnish the mark-sheet to candidates.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- In all matters regarding eligibility, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in test in relation to a number of vacancies and communication of result, the Bank‟s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates have to make their own travel arrangement and Bank will not bear any expense.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement/ recruitment shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Chennai only.
Indian Bank Security Guard Salary:-
The security guard has a salary package provided by the Indian Bank. Indian Bank Security Guard Salary package as described by the bank are:-
Rs. 9560-325/4-10860-410/5-12910-490/4-14870-570/3-16580-655/3-18545, The dearness allowance, HRA, and other allowances will be payable at applicable rates.
Indian Bank Security Guard Promotions:-
An Indian Bank Security Guard can earn approx 20,000 to 25,000 every month when he joins. after the promotions, he can earn 30000 per month as well.
So Indian Bank Security Guard Salary and Promotions is here, this exam is very easy and if you have studied the well then you can easily clear this examination.
- UPSSSC Forest Guard Salary, Work Profile and Promotions
- Indian Navy MR Salary Per Month, Work and Promotions etc.
This is all about the Indian Bank Security Guard Salary Promotions and Work Profile. If you like this article and find useful then share it with your friends. also, feel free to comment in the below section. For Better Preparation and Better Study material Please Visit Wifigyan.com on a regular basis. Here You will find all the books related to all subjects free of cost. My main aim to help the students who are not able to buy all the expensive books. if you guys want to appreciate my afford please share my post with your friends by which they can also avail of my services.