Join Indian Navy: The Indian Navy Releases Many vacancies every year to join the Service as an Officer or Sailor. Here in this article, I am going to share with you the complete details about joining the Indian Navy 2020 and sharing with you all the information regarding the joining Process like Required Eligibility Criteria and Selection Process. To get full details on this, check the complete article below. I have shared all the information about vacancies. I will also share the details about the Indian Navy Login, Admit Card, and How can you check the Indian Navy Result, etc.
How to Join Indian Navy in 2020:
One can join the Indian Navy as an officer or as a Sailor etc. To be an officer or Sailor in the Service, one will have to clear the selection phase of the navy and to appear for that Selection Phase, and one must match with the required eligibility criteria of this. Here you will get the complete details about the entry of officers and Sailors in the Service.
Officer’s entry in Navy:
To become an officer in the Indian Navy, one can appear for the NDA entry, after 12th, CDS Entry, after graduation, INET Entry after Graduation, and NCC unique entry, etc. These are the some by which you can join the Indian Navy as an Officer. Easily:
- NDA (National Defence Academy) Exam
- CDS (Combined Defence Service) Exam
- INET (Indian Navy Entrance Test)
- NCC Special Entry
Now let’s see the complete details about this entry like selection process, Required eligibility Criteria to apply for these entries:
The selection of all the entries is similar in Join Indian Navy. A candidate will have to appear for the Written examination, and all the candidates who would clear this will look for the SSB Interview and then Medical Test. For the NCC special entry, you may not have to appear for the Written Examination, and In this particular case, you get directly called for the SSB Interview. Remember: It is mandatory to clear SSB Interview to be an officer in the Indian Armed forces, either Indian Army, Indian Navy or Indian Airforce, etc.
Now let’s see the details about the eligibility criteria. The Eligibility CRiteria for each entry is a bit different. So. we will discuss one by one.
NDA Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must have physics and mathematics in 10+2.
- If you are in class 12th. Then too you can apply.
- Candidate must have 60% marks in PCM in 12th board.
- Age Limit: The age of the candidates must be between 16.5 to 19 yrs old and there is no relaxation has been given to any caste or any religion. It is the same for all.
CDS and INET Eligibility Criteria:
The Eligibility Criteria to apply for the CDS (Combined Defence Service) and INET (Indian Navy entrance Test) are very similar.
- This entry is after graduation.
- Candidate must have done B.E or B.tech/Graduation in any discipline for any recognized Institute with physics and mathematics at 10+2 level.
- Age Limit: The age of the candidates must be between 19 yrs old to 24 years old and there is no relaxation has been given to any caste or any religion. It is the same for all.
For More detail about these vacancies read below link-
NCC Special Entry Eligibility:
- You Can for this After 12th or after graduation.
- If you have done NCC junior wings you can apply for this after 12th.
- If you have done NCC senior wings, you can apply for graduation.
- The qualification is the same as it is for the NDA, CDS, and INET.
- Age Limit: Junior Wings must be between 16 to 19yrs old.
- Senior Wings must be Between 19 to 24 years old.
To apply for these vacancies, you can go to the official website, do the Join Indian Navy Login, get the Indian Navy Admit Card and result, etc. Now let’s see the details about how to join the Indian Navy as a Sailor. There are also many vacancies available for this. Here are the details about this:
Sailor’s Entry in Indian Navy:
One can become a sailor in the Indian Navy after the Class 10th. Here are details about the vacancies that one can apply for:
- Indian Navy MR (Matrix Recruitment) Entry (After 10th)
- Navy SSR/AA Recruitment (After 12th)
The selection will be done based on the written examination (Online), and all the candidates who would clear this will appear for the Physical Fitness test and then Medical examination, etc. Now let’s see the details about the required eligibility criteria to apply for join Indian Navy entries.
Eligibility Criteria for MR:
All the candidate who has passed class 10th are eligible to apply for this vacancy. The age of the candidate must be between the 17 years old to 20 years old.
Eligibility Criteria for SSR/AA:
- All the candidate who has passed class 12th with physics and mathematics and wanted to join the Indian Navy are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
- A candidate must have scored at least 55% marks in the 12th Board.
- Age Limit: The age of the candidate to apply for this vacancy must be between the 17 years old to 20 years old. There is no relaxation has been given to any religion, caste, or Community.
To apply for these vacancies, you can go to the official website and can do the Join Indian Navy Login, and will also get the Indian Navy Admit Card and result, etc.
Medical and Physical Condition to join Navy:
To join Indian Navy as an Officer or sailor, One will have to be physically and medically fit. The medical examination, while the selection is done very strictly and a minor problem can be detected. If you have a passion for your dream of joining the Indian Navy, make yourself fit and healthy.
Indian Navy Official Website:
To get more details about each vacancy of the Indian Navy and to get updated with the latest vacancies to join Indian Navy in 2020, You must visit the Indian Navy Official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in here you will get all the details about the Indian Navy vacancies, Indian Navy Login, Results and Admit Card, etc.