Ministry Of Science & Technology Recruitment 2018 | Women Scientist|
Women Scientist Scheme (WOS) is a flagship programme of KIRAN Division of Department of Science & Technology (DST). Through one of its components- ‘Women Scientist Scheme-C (WOS-C)’- it provides one year on-the-job training in the area of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR). Patent Facilitating Centre (PFC) of Technology Information, Forecasting and Assessment Council (TIFAC) has been entrusted with implementation of WOS-C.
Ministry of Science And Technology calling for 10th Batch Women Scientist Scheme-2018.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
If you have hunger to deal with latest scientific and technological inventions and innovations, this opportunity may be for you…..
Ministry Of Science & Technology Recruitment 2018
- Women with Indian citizenship
- Minimum essential qualification: Master of Science; Bachelors in Engineering/Technology or equivalent
- Age: Minimum 27 years; Maximum 45 years as on 01-01-2018
- Desirable:-(a) Proficiency in handling computerized database, collection, collation, analysis and report preparation, (b) basic understanding of various IPR aspects & issues with logical aptitude towards scientific developments across the world and experience in research, preparation of project reports, term papers and similar activities.
- Women in permanent position are not eligible to apply
- Those who have already undergone training (partially or fully) in any of the earlier batches or those who are undergoing training in the ongoing batch are not eligible to apply
|MSc in Basic or Applied Sciences/B.Tech/MBBS or equivalent degree||Rs. 20,000/- pm|
|M.Phil/M.Tech/M.Pharma/MVSc or equivalent degree||Rs. 25,000/- pm|
|PhD in Basic or Applied Sciences or equivalent degree||Rs. 30,000/- pm|
An on-line examination will be conducted at various centres throughout the country. Based on exam merit, candidates will be called for interview for final selection.
During training, selected candidates will undergo orientation program on IPR at New Delhi for one month. After orientation, candidates will be placed as Interns in and around the Coordination Centres at Delhi, Pune, Chennai, and Kharagpur for hands-on-training.
Tentative Seat Allocation:-
|1||Chemistry & Chemical Sciences||20|
|2||Drugs, Food & Pharma||14|
|3||Life Sciences & Biotechnology||15|
|4||Mechanical, Production, Industrial Engineering, Civil Engg, Structural Engg, Construction Engg, Transportation Engg, Materials Science Engg||10|
|5||Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Instrumentation & Biomedical Engineering||28|
|6||Computers & Information & Communication Technology||18|
|7||Other Areas (Only Science Related Subjects||15|
Start Date : 19-12-2017
End Date : 19-01-2018
Age as on : 01-01-2018(age count from this date)
How to Apply:-
Applications should be submitted through online mode only. Applications received in any other form will not be considered.