Hello Viewers! Here we are with the Navy B.Tech 10+2 Admission 2020 Selection Process and Eligibility. We have been striving hard so as to provide you the best content available. So as to answer all your questions just over here. Wifi Gyan has been always such a platform where you can ask any of your problems and also can search for all kinds of solutions for the problems. Here we are going to share Navy B.Tech Admission Process 2020, along with Navy B.Tech Entry Eligibility Criteria and Cut off Marks of JEE Mains for Navy B.tech 10+2 Admission. Age Limit for Navy B.tech.
Navy B.Tech 10+2 Admission 2020 Selection Process and Eligibility
The admissions into Navy B.tech are surely are a matter of proud to the candidates and to their families. But to go through this kind of tough selection procedure, the candidate must be ready. Before appearing for any kind of examinations, the candidates need to, first of all, prepare well for the upcoming examination cadre. The same goes for this. Indian Navy is one of the most sophisticated and high luring wings of the Three defense wings of India. It’s after all like a dream come true to be a part of any program in the Indian Navy.
Hence, with this notification, it is a golden chance for all the students from the technical fields in 10+2. All students will be given some kind of selection tests. On passing out these examinations only one can enter a different kind of field provided by the Indian Navy.
Indian Navy B.Tech Admission Process 2020:-
The Indian Navy has recently released the notification for the recruitment of Indian Navy B.tech 10+2. Hence, the candidates who want to be eligible for this recruitment are mandatorily required to pass the JEE Mains examination. After this Navy B.Tech Admission Process, selection procedure of the Navy B.Tech, 10+2 is mentioned as below:-
- Candidates who are shortlisted from the JEE mains examination are then finally sent to the to join the dignified Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala.
- The candidates are trained here for a total of 4 years.
- All the candidates interested in this B.tech 10+2 program have to fill up the application forms prior to the JEE mains examination.
- The selection procedure occurs twice in a year. Recent notifications are for the SSB Interview in January 2020.
- IHQ of MoD(Navy) has all the rights for the counseling of selected candidates, who will further make steps for the SSB interview. The call letter for which is sent via mail to the selected candidates.
- The SSB interview for the candidates shortlisted from the JEE Mains exam 2019 was held from August- October 2019 in Bangalore / Bhopal / Coimbatore / Visakhapatnam/ Kolkata.
- Afterward, shortlisted ones will be called for the training procedures in January 2020.
Procedure for SSB interview:-
The SSB interview is held in two procedures subsequently for the candidates;
- Stage 1:- SSB -1 consists of Intelligence Test, Picture Perfection Test, and Group Discussion. The candidates who could not qualify this round have to be rejected from here itself.
- Stage 2:- SSB-2 is a test procedure in which basically Psychological Testing, Group Testing, and Interview is done. Candidates passed out from here will be called off for the medical procedure further.
Navy B.Tech Entry Eligibility Criteria for 10+2 Students:-
All the candidates who desire to achieve the goal of joining the Indian Navy that too in its technical branch. They will have to fulfill all the given Navy B.Tech Entry Eligibility criteria so as to get selected in the Navy. The most important criteria are given as follows:-
- Applications are invited from UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES(fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt.of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four-year degree course under the Navy B.tech 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme.
Age Limit for Navy B.tech:-The candidate should be born between 02 Jul 2000 and 01 January 2003(both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification– Passed Senior secondary Examination(10+2 Pattern)or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70%aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50%marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
- All candidates recommended by SSB will have to undergo medicals as per extant regulations. There is no relaxation in medical standards on any ground.
- Guidelines for physical standards are available on the official Indian Navy website.
- Relaxations in height are permissible to candidates holding the domicile of specific regions details of which are available on the Indian Navy website.
- Tattoo- Guidelines for tattoo are available on the Indian Navy website.
Hence, hereby we have provided all the required content about Navy B.tech (10+2) admissions 2020 selection procedure and eligibility criteria.
- Indian Navy MR Salary Per Month, Work and Promotions etc.
- Indian Navy INET Exam Syllabus 2020, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern Etc.
I hope we have provided you with all the information about Navy B.Tech 10+2 Admission 2020 Selection Process and Eligibility, Age Limit for Navy B.tech. If you like this article and find useful then share it with your friends. also, feel free to comment in the below section. if you guys want to appreciate my afford please share my post with your friends by which they can also avail of my services. For any Private adds and other inquiry mail us at [email protected]