NFL Management Trainee Salary Promotion and Work Profile:- Friends, NFL i.e. National Fertilizer Limited is recruiting for the management trainee posts for the year 2021. In today’s article, we are telling you how much salary and what tasks the management trainee employees have to perform.
NFL Management Trainee Salary
NFL Management Trainee employees are given a good salary package. Candidates selected for NFL management training across the country are selected for the work of any machine/unit of the joint venture. After this, various allowances and benefits are given by the NFL from time to time to the selected candidates. Employees working in a National Fertilizer Limited Company are given different pay according to a different post. The salaries paid to NFL employees are as follows.
|SR.N.||salary code||salaey based on IDA 2017||post|
|1||E- 1||40000- 140000 per month||Management Trainee|
|2||E- 4||70000- 200000 per month||Manager|
Other benefits of Joining NFL
Apart from the salary, other allowances and benefits are given to the candidates working in National Fertilizers Limited. Below we are giving information about the allowances and benefits to the employees working in the NFL post.
- House rent allowance
- Contributory Provident Fund
- Contributory Superannuation Benefits Fund Scheme
- Medical facility
- Group or personal accident insurance
- Industrial dearness allowance.
NFL Management Trainee Syllabus, Exam Pattern. Selection process.
NFL Management Trainee Promotion
There is a process of giving promotions from time to time to the candidates working in NFL management. But the candidates working in this department are given very little promotion. If a candidate is working on the post of Trainee, then he can become a Senior Engineer or Chemist later. Candidates working in the administration process in the NFL are promoted to serve as senior managers as promotions.
NFL Management Trainee Work Profile
National Fertilizer Limited employees have to perform a variety of tasks. Below we are sharing brief information about some of his works.
- Daily handling and preservation of plants.
- Monitoring the production of urea, bio-fertilizer, and other related industrial products like nitric acid, ammonia, etc.
- Troubleshoot technical problems in the company.
- Maintenance of machines and other mechanical equipment
- Sap your seniors by making reports for daily production.
- Development of new, efficient, and secure processes
- Suggesting the mechanism of working of energy-saving schemes.
NFL Management Trainee Syllabus
In order to appear in this examination, candidates should have knowledge of another syllabus besides educational qualification. The syllabus for the post of NFL Management Trainee is based on the following topics
- General English
- Quantitative aptitude
- General Knowledge / Awareness
NFL Management Trainee exam pattern
- In this exam, candidates will be asked questions related to trade awareness, English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and General Knowledge.
- 150 questions of total 150 marks will be asked in the question paper.
- The language of questions asked in the exam will be in both Hindi and English.
- No negative marking will be done in the exam.
|Subject||Number of Marks||Number of Question|
|General Knowledge/ Awareness||20||20|
|Total||150 Marks||150 Question|
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
- How much are NFL employees get paid?
Answer: NFL employees are given different salaries according to different positions. ie they are get paid 40000 rs. per month for Sr. Chemist and engineers. But 70000 rs. Paid for the NFL manager.
- What tasks do NFL employees have to perform?
Answer: Candidates working in the NFL have to do work related to the quality of fertilizer and machine testing. Do read the article above for more information.
- What is the NFL exam application date?
Answer: The NFL exam application date is 22 December 2020 and the last date is 21 January 2021.
- What have positions taken under the NFL Management Trainee?
Answer: Under the NFL Management Trainee, candidates are given the positions of Engineer and Assistant Manager.
- What topics asked questions in the NFL exam?
Answer:- In the NFL exam, candidates are asked questions related to general knowledge, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and English in addition to questions related to trading.