NFL Management Trainee Syllabus, Exam Pattern:- Friends, in today’s article we are giving you information about the post of Trainee in National Fertilizer Limited Management. We are providing detailed information about NFL Management Trainee Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and Selection Procedure. If you wanted to join the NFL as a Management Trainee the you should first read this detail Syllabus of NFL 2021 along with exam pattern and selection process.
NFL Management Trainee:- Notification
Every Year Recruitment board release the Notification for Management Trainee-
Notification Date- Every Year December
Admit Card Date- First Week of Feb
Exam Date- Last Week of Feb
Students who are eligible for this post can apply, I am providing the the official website of NFL, through this you can know more detail.
NFL Management Trainee Syllabus
In order to appear in this examination, candidates should have knowledge of another syllabus besides educational qualification. The syllabus for the post of NFL Management Trainee is based on the following topics
- General English
- Quantitative aptitude
- General Knowledge / Awareness
Syllabus of General English
Questions will be asked related to the following topics from NFL Management Trainee English Syllabus.
- Idioms and Phrases
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Joining Sentences
- Passage Completion
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Sentence Improvement
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spelling Test
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Fill in the blanks
- Spotting Errors
- Para Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
Candidates will be asked questions related to the following topics from NFL Management Trainee Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus.
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Odd Man Out
- Quadratic Equations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Simple Equations
- Time and Work Partnership
- Ratio and Proportion
- Problems on Numbers
- Simple Interest
- Simplification and Approximation
- Time and Distance
- Profit and Loss
- Boats and Streams
- Races and Games
- Problems on Trains
- Numbers and Ages
- Compound Interest
- Indices and Surds
Candidates will be asked questions related to the following topics from NFL Management Trainee Reasoning Syllabus.
- Series Completion
- Situation Reaction Test
- Dot Situation
- Identical figure groupings
- Data Sufficiency
- Construction of Squares and Triangles
- Direction Sense Test
- Verification of truth of the Statement
- Analytical Reasoning
- Paper Cutting
- Cubes and Dice
- Forming figures and analysis
- Paper Folding
- Alpha-Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Eligibility Test
- Figure Matrix
- Mirror Images
- Spotting embedded figures
- Water Images
- Rules Detection
- Completion Incomplete Pattern
- Blood Relations
- Puzzle Test
- Operations of Mathematics
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Missing Characters
- Venn Diagrams
- Word Sequence
- Test on Alphabets
- Sequential Output training
Candidates will be asked questions related to the following topics from NFL Management Trainee General Knowledge/ Awareness Syllabus.
- Indian History
- Books and Authors
- Important Days
- Current Affairs – National and International
- Awards and Honors
- Indian National Movement
- General Policy
- Capitals of India
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Countries and Capitals
- Indian Economy
- International and National Organizations
- Science and Technology
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
Latest NFL Management Trainee Exam pattern
- In this exam, candidates will be asked questions related to trade awareness, English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and General Knowledge.
- 150 questions of total 150 marks will be asked in the question paper.
- The language of questions asked in the exam will be in both Hindi and English.
- No negative marking will be done in the exam.
|Subject||Number of Marks||Number of Question|
|General Knowledge/ Awareness||20||20|
|Total||150 Marks||150 Question|
NFL Management Trainee Selection process
- APPLY ONLINE
- ONLINE TEST:- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for a computer-based online objective type test. The online test will be conducted at Jammu / Kashmir, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Delhi & NCR, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Jaipur, Guwahati, Mumbai, Raipur, Ranchi, Kochi, Vijaywada.
- PERSONAL INTERVIEW
Based on the performance of the candidates in the online test, eligible candidates will be provisionally called for personal interview tentatively in the ratio of 1: 5 i.e. 5 eligible candidates for 01 posts.
- FINAL SELECTION
A separate merit list will be drawn for UR/SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwBD candidates with reference to the number of available vacancies for each category. Merit list of suitable candidates shall be prepared on the basis of performance in the online test as well as a personal interview, with the following weights:
|S. No.||Parameter||Weightage of marks obtained in each parameter|
Candidates are required to qualify in the Online Test and thereafter again in the Personal Interview separately with a minimum average of 50% marks.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
- How will the NFL Management Trainee’s cut off be determined?
Answer: 80% marks will be taken from the written examination and 20% from the interview to determine the cut off of NFL Management Trainee.