NIMHANS Entrance Test Books: If you want to get admission in NIMHANS University and searching for the Books for preparation for entrance examination then you guys at the right platform, Through this article I am telling you the list of NIMHANS Entrance Exam Book. Full form of NIMHANS is the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuroscience, This institute mainly run the program for Neuroscience. So Eligible and interested students may apply for B.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D., DM, M.Phil, Etc. For a list of Books for NIMHANS Entrance Test scroll below.
NIMHANS Entrance Test Books for UG and PG Course:-
The Government of India established the All India Institute of Mental Health in 1954 in association with the then-existing Mental Hospital of the Government of Karnataka. The major objective of the Institute was to generate manpower in the field of mental health and neurosciences. The Government of India as the center for training chose the Mental Hospital, Bangalore, which had built up certain traditions since 1936 in matters related to undergraduate training in the field of Psychiatry. The Institute was then affiliated to the University of Mysore for all courses.
The unique feature of this Institute is its multidisciplinary approach to patient care, training as well as research in the area of mental health and neurosciences. The manpower development programs at NIMHANS reflect the extent to which the institute has succeeded in fusing and nurturing behavioral, euro, biological and ancient health sciences/systems under one roof.
Course offered by NIMHANS:-
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuroscience offered course from B.Sc to Ph. D, Here below we are listing the complete list of courses offered by the NIMHANS University.
1. UG Course:-
- B.Sc. in Nursing
- B.Sc. in Radiography
- B.Sc. in Anaesthesia Technology
- B.Sc. in Clinical Neurophysiology Technology
2. PG Course-
- M.Sc. in Psychiatric Nursing
- M.Sc. in Biostatistics
3. M.Phil. Courses-
- M.Phil. in Biophysics
- M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology.
- M.Phil. in Neurosciences
- M.Phil. in Neurophysiology
- M.Phil. in Psychiatric Social Work
- Master of Public Health
4. Fellowship Courses:-
- Fellowship in Clinical Neuropsychology
- Fellowship in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Fellowship in Mental Health Education
- Fellowship in Geriatric Mental Health Care
- Fellowship in Psychiatric Rehabilitation
- Fellowship in Geriatric Mental Health Nursing
- Fellowship in Psychosocial Care for Elderly
- Fellowship in Psychosocial Support in Disaster Management
- DM in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- DM in Neuroanaesthesia & Neurocritical Care
- DM in Neuroimaging and Interventional Radiology
- DM in Neurology
- DM in Neuropathology
- DM in Geriatric Psychiatry
- DM in Addiction Psychiatry
- DM in Forensic Psychiatry
6. Ph.D. Program:-
- Ph.D. Course Co-ordinators
- Ph.D. in Biophysics
- Ph.D. in Biostatistics
- Ph.D. in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Ph.D. in Clinical Neurosciences
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychopharmacology & Neurotoxicology
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology
- Ph.D. in Human Genetics
- Ph.D. in Mental Health Education
- Ph.D. in Neurochemistry
- Ph.D. in Neuroimaging and Interventional Radiology
- Ph.D. in Neurological Rehabilitation
- Ph.D. in Neurology
- Ph.D. in Neuromicrobiology
- Ph.D. in Neuropathology
- Ph.D. in Nursing
- Ph.D. in Mental Health Rehabilitation
NIMHANS Entrance Test Books:-
In NIMHANS Entrance examination maximum questions asked from the Neurology subjects, so here i am listing best books for Neurology portion.
- Neuro-Integrated for NIMHANS Entrance Test
- Neuroscience by Omkarnath
- Neuroscience Question Bank
- Ganong for neurophysiology
- Neuro-microbiology from Paniker
- neuroopthalmology from Parson
So if you are intrested to get admission in one of the best university for Neuroscience, then read all the eligibility criteria and apply for this. The above books will help you to prepare in best manner. Here below i am going to tell you eligibility Criteria for admission.
Eligibility Criteria for NIMHANS:-
(A) For Medical Courses
1. MBBS degree from a recognized University or from any other University recognized as equivalent thereto by NIMHANS and by the Medical Council of India.
2. The candidate should have completed compulsory rotation internship of one year after MBBS or its equivalent as recognized by Medical Council of India on or before the date of commencement of course. A certificate to that effect has to be produced. The candidate should have permanent registration with State Medical Council. Candidates who do not submit the certificate of completion of internship on the day of admission to the course will not be admitted under any circumstance.
3. Candidates who have MD/MS/DNB/DPM from a recognized University or from any other University recognized as equivalent thereto by NIMHANS and by the Medical Council of India may apply for the course. However, Candidates who are awaiting the results may also appear for the entrance test subject to production of proof of having passed the examination on or before the date of admission to the course
(B) For Non-Medical Courses
1. Candidates with M.Sc. / MA/ MSW/ BAMS / BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. should have passed the requisite examination from a University recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) or the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) with not less than 55% of marks in aggregate on or before the date of interview/ admission. Candidates who have appeared for the qualifying examination and are awaiting results, may also apply. However, such candidates will be eligible to appear for the interview/ admission only if they produce the proof of having passed the examination in writing.
2. In case, grades are awarded in lieu of marks in the qualifying examination, candidates have to produce a certificate from the University clearly stating the range of marks into which each of the grades fit, failing which, such applications will be rejected.
3. Candidates with Master’s degree obtained through research and awarded on the basis of the evaluation of the thesis (from a University recognized by NIMHANS which does not award marks at the master’s level) are also eligible to apply for Ph.D. Program.
4. Candidates with PUC or 10 + 2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 45% aggregate in the above subjects can apply for B.Sc. in Nursing course. 5. Candidates with PUC or 10 + 2 with English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology or job oriented diploma courses from a recognized board with an aggregate of 45% can apply for B.Sc. in Radiography course.
6. Candidates with PUC or 10 + 2 or equivalent with a Science group having secured an aggregate of 45% in Science subjects for B.Sc. in Anaesthesia Technology/ B.Sc. in Clinical Neurophysiology Technology courses.
7. A relaxation of 5% marks in aggregate will be given for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
For More detail please visit official website- nimhans.ac.in
This is all about the NIMHANS Entrance Test Books for UG and PG Course. If you like this article and find useful then share it with your friends. also, feel free to comment in the below section. if you guys want to appreciate my afford please share my post with your friends by which they can also avail of my services. For any Private add and other inquiry mails us at [email protected] Salary of Sub Inspector in RPF.