NPCIL organization has released a notification for 295 positions of Trade Apprentice. The ITI pass-out nominees are eligible to submit the form for the Trade Apprentice posts. The online submission of the online applications will be received from 11 January 2023 and the last date to submit the Trade Apprentice form is 25 January 2023. The appointment will be on a distinction basis. Get other eligibility details for NPCIL Trade Apprentice posts from the below article.
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview:
|Name of Organization||NPCIL/Nuclear Power Corporation of India|
|Posts Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Number of Positions||295|
|Apply Online Starting Date||11 January 2023|
|Apply Online Closing Date||25 January 2023|
NPCIL Notification 2023 Complete Details
- Apprentice/Fitter- 25
- Apprentice/Turner- 09
- Apprentice/Electrician- 33
- Apprentice/Welder- 38
- Apprentice/Electronics Mechanic- 16
- Apprentice/Refrigeration and AC Mechanic- 20
- Apprentice/Instrument Mechanic- 6
- Apprentice/Diesel Mechanic-07
- Apprentice/Mechanical Motor Vehicle- 07
- Other Trades
The nominees need to have passed the ITI in the respective trades from the approved Institute/University and are allowed to apply for the NPCIL recruitment 2023.
The NPCIL organization will shortlist the nominees based on the marks of the nominees in all the semesters of the ITI.
The application fee is not described in the NPCIL organization Apprentice notification.
Apply for BRO Notification 2023
The age of the nominees for the NPCIL Apprentice posts must be from 14-24 years.
- For One Year of ITI- Rs 7700
- For Two Years of ITI- Rs 8855
How to Apply For NPCIL Notification
- The NPCIL Trade Apprentice form needs to be filled out at https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/.
- And then enter all the correct details including the marks in all the semesters of the ITI.
- Upload the docs asked in the NPCIL form and submit it.
NPCIL Recruitment Significant Links:
|NPCIL Website Link||Get Here|
|NPCIL Notification Pdf||Get Here|
|NPCIL Apply Online Link||Get Here|
FAQs About NPCIL Notification
|Q. What is the age limit for the NPCIL Apprentice posts?|
|A. The nominees in the age group of 14-24 years are allowed to apply for the Apprentice posts.|
|Q. How to apply for the NPCIL recruitment 2023?|
|A. The application form will be accepted through the Apprenticeship web portal.|