RBI Security Guard Salary Promotion:- Friends, RBI has given a golden opportunity to those candidates who are looking for jobs in 2021.RBI has issued an application and notification for the post of Security Guard on 22 January 2021. Candidates who have not yet filled this application form of RBI can go online quickly and fill the application form for this examination. In this article today, we will give you detailed information about the work and promotion done by RBI Security Guard and the salary received by them. For the security guard of RBI, applications have been submitted for a total of 241 posts in the year 2021. The last date to fill this application form is 12 February 2021. Hope that you will be eligible to appear in the examination by filling the application form for this exam soon.
Security Guard Notification
As per the notification issued on 22 January 2021, RBI Security Guard application forms will be filled only from 22 January 2021. The last date for this application form is 12 February 2021. The maximum age of the candidate to fill the application form should be 25 years. See the table below for more information.
|Organizer||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of post||RBI Security Guard|
|Date of issue of notification||22 January 2021|
|Starting date for filling the application form||22 January 2021|
|Last date to fill the application form||12 February 2021|
|Date of conducting exam||February or March 2021|
|Total Number of Posts||241 posts|
Security Guard Salary Promotion and Job profile
Friends, Reserve Bank of India has announced the recruitment of the RBI Security Guard on 22 January 2021. It is expected that after the notification is issued, the applicants will be applying for RBI Security Guard. The RBI Security Guard selection process consists of a written examination and physical examination. Candidates who are applying for this post should know about RBI Security Guard Salary Promotion and Job profile. The basic salary for the RBI Security Guard is Rs 10,940 and it increases accordingly. Read this article carefully to understand the salary structure of RBI security guards and details of RBI security guard’s job profiles.
RBI Security Guard Salary Structure
The table below shows the salary structure for RBI security guards. Although salaries for 2021 have not yet been released, it is expected that the 2020 pay cycle will be the same for 2021.
|Post||year||pay scale||Salary (in-hand)|
|RBI Security Guard||On appointment||Rs. 10,940 / M|
|4 years later||380*4||Rs. 12,460 / M|
|Next 3 years||440*3||Rs. 13,780/ M|
|Next 3 years||530*3||Rs. 15,340/ M|
|Next 2 years||690*2||Rs. 16,720/ M|
|Next 4 years||860*4||Rs. 20160/ M|
|Next 3 years||1180*3||Rs. 23,700 / M|
RBI Guard Allowances
Apart from the salary paid to the candidates appointed for the Security Guard, there are some benefits such as allowances that employees get. Candidates will be specified percentage of allowance on their appointment. A look at the allowances given by RBI.
- Dearness allowance (DA)
- Transportation allowance (TA)
- House rent allowance (HRA)
- Personal fixed allowance (PF)
- Local compensation allowance
- Shift allowance
- Special functional allowance (SFA)
- Grade allowance
- Washing allowance
RBI Security Guard Probationary Period
- Those candidates who have been selected for the post of Security Guard in RBI, have to go through a probationary period of 2 years. Which includes 15 weeks of training at Reserve Bank Staff College. During the probation period, applicants will be given confirmation as RBI security guards according to their performance.
RBI Guard Job Profile
Applicants appointed as security guards must fulfill the following duties and bear some responsibility.
- Bank property (official or residential), other times, and working all day and night.
- Must be well versed to operate X-ray machines / DFMD to check bags at the entrance and will be assigned other duties by the bank.
- Work will be in shifts including night shifts.
- In case of emergency, the bank reserves the right to assign any other function.
Friends, in today’s article, we have given you information about his salary, job profile for the post of Reserve Bank of India, Security Guard. We hope that the candidates have got the RBI Security Guard Salary Job Profile from this article.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- When will the RBI Security Guard exam?
Answer: – RBI Security Guard examination will be held in February and March 2021.
- What is the basic salary of the RBI Security Guard?
Answer:- The basic salary of the RBI Security Guard is Rs. 10940 which will increase continuously with experience and duration of work.
- Does RBI’s security guard have the same function as all guards?
Answer:- Yes, in general, the functions of a guard are also that of the security guard of RBI. Read the full take above for more information.
- What is the maximum age limit to fill the RBI Security Guard application form?
Answer:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 25 years to fill the RBI Security Guard application form.
- How many posts are there in the RBI examination to be held in the year 2021?
Answer:- There are a total of 241 posts in the examination for the post of RBI Security Guard. In which there is a total of 113 posts in the general category.
- What is the educational qualification required to apply for RBI Security Guard?
Answer:- The candidate’s educational qualification is a minimum of the tenth standard pass and the candidate should have experience of working in a security post in any department.