Friends, in this article today, we will give you information about the salary and work profile of RPSC Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari. In this article, you will get information about the salary of the officer that selects as RPSC Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa about the salary and work of the natural medicine officer. Friend, RPSC Yoga, and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari just as allopathies have medical officers, in the same way, Ayurveda also has natural medicine officers.
Start by not taking much of your time and tell you what the salary and work of Yoga and Naturopathy Officers. Rajasthan government removes vacancies every year for Ayurvedic, Unani, Homeopathic, and RPSC Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari Services. In 2020- 21, Rajasthan Government has invited online applications for the posts of RPSC Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari in which we will give information about the work and salary of RPSC Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari.
Work Profile of RPSC Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa
The work of friends RPSC Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari is to connect with Yoga educational institutions in the state, their main work is as follows- Friends, RPSC Yoga, and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari’s work are complete officials associated with Yoga educational institutions in the state. Yoga and Naturopathy officer’s works are as follows:-
- RPSC Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari have the right to verify the degrees of graduation after graduation to all the educational institutions of the state.
- It is the job of an RPSC Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari to examine the beliefs and facilities of any Yoga institution.
- The RPSC Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari undertake to organize, where the students studying in the educational institutions of the state and examine different types of vacancies regularly.
- The task of the RPSC Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari is to get Yoga organization in the state.
- The job of RPSC Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari is to supervise the work to do in the context of all educational institutions associated with Ayurveda.
- They mainly elected for examining and make consultations on natural medicines.
- Some of the natural medicine officers appoint medical officers to the post of doctors in Ayurveda Hospital in their under
- After appointment to the post of a doctor, the natural medicine officers will mainly treat the people coming to the hospital and train other junior doctors present in the hospital.
Salary of RPSC Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari
If we talk about the salary of the Yoga and Naturopathy Officer, then they will pay as per Pay Matrix Level 14. According to this pay scale, Yoga and Naturopathy Officers paid a monthly salary between about Rs. 75000 to Rs 80000. In this salary D.A. Apart from this, no allowances of any kind are given and after removing all these, Yoga and Naturopathy Officer receives Rs. 80000 as salary per month.
|pay scale||Salary of Yoga and Naturopathy Officer|
|Pay matrix level -14||Rs. 80000 per month Approx.|
Important notification for RPSC
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has taken a total of 33 vacancies for the recruitment of Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari for the Ayurvedic Department, which has been divided according to their reservation posts. As shown in the table below
RPSC AO/ARO Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Selection Process
|Number of Vacancies||Category|
|15||Male General:- 11 Female General:- 3 General Female divorce:- 1|
|5||General scheduled caste (SC):- 4 General scheduled caste Female:- 1|
|3||General schedule tribe caste male (ST):- 3|
|6||Other Backward Castes (OBC) male:- 5 Other Backward Castes (OBC) female:- 1|
|1||More Backward Classes (MBC) male:- 1|
|3||Economically Weaker Section (EWS) male:- 3|
Educational qualifications Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa
- bachelor degree in naturopathy and yogic science from a University established by law in India (5 or more than five years regular courses)
- working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri script and knowledge of Rajasthan culture.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be registered with the Rajasthan Indian Medicine Board and to submit a registration application at the time of a detailed application or interview.
Age limit for Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa
- The age of the candidate should be minimum 20 years and maximum of 45 years in January 2021
- There is a provision for age relaxation as per reservation to the candidates which is as follows
|Category of candidates and other specific categories||Maximum age relaxation|
|Male candidates belonging to the scheduled caste (SC), scheduled tribe caste (ST), other backward classes (OBC), and more backward classes (MBC) of Rajasthan state||5 years|
|women candidates belonging to General category and Rajasthani States economically weaker section (EWS)||5 years|
|women candidates belonging to the scheduled caste (SC), scheduled tribe caste (ST), other backward classes (OBC), and more backward classes (MBC) of Rajasthan state||10 years|
|widow and divorced women||no upper age limit|
- The upper age limit shall be 50 years in the case of preservatives namely the defence service personnel who were transferred to the reserve.
RPSC Exam Pattern
|SR.||Written examination marks||academic marks||interview marks||total marks|
|1||40 marks||20 marks||40 marks||100 marks|
- There will be no negative marking in the written examination.
- The questions related to the written examination will be objective type questions.
- The information related to the syllabus related to the Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari exam will be uploaded on the official website of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
- The application form for the RPSC exam will start from 5 November 2020 which will be till 24 November 2020.