The Staff Selection Commission Conducts many competitive examinations. Here in this article, I am going to share with you the complete information about the CPO Examination, which is also conducted by SSC. Here you will get to know the SSC CPO SI Physical Standard 2020. To get complete details about the required physical Standard or physical Measurement for the Staff Selection Commission CPO Examination. Check the entire article below. I have shared all the details about this that you need to have while applying for this vacancy.
SSC CPO SI Physical Standard 2020:
To join any armed force either its police service or Army or any other. You will need to fit and healthy to join the service. The Medical examination and physical examination are done very strictly, and a minor mistake can be the reason for rejection. Here I will tell you about the Staff Selection Commission CPO SI (Sub Inspector) Examination and what is required physical standard for this etc.
To get selected in the service one will have to clear the four phases of the selection procedure. All the candidates who have applied for the examination, they will appear for the Written Examination which is Objective, and those who would clear this exam will appear for the next Phase which is Physical Efficiency Test or Physical Endurance test etc. And after this exam, Again you will appear for Written Exam 2nd, and this is also an Objective appear, and after this, at last, you will appear for the Medical examination. Easily, The selection process will be like:
- Written Exam I
- Physical Efficiency Test or Physical Endurance Test
- Written Exam II
- Medical Examination
Here in this, we will discuss the complete details about the Physical Standard Test and Physical Endurance test etc., The Physical Standard Test and Physical Endurance test are different, we will consider that one by one.
Physical Standard Test:
All the candidates who apply for the examination, there is some physical Requirement from service which is mandatory have to apply for this. Here are the details regarding the required physical Standard for the SSC CPO SI.
- The height of the male candidates should not be less than 170 cm
- The height of the female candidate should not be less than 157 cm
- Minimum Chest Expansion: 85cm and without expansion it should not be less than 80 cms.
- There is no chest expansion needed for the female candidates.
Some relaxation has been given in height to the candidates, who belongs to the hilly area or some particular region etc. Relaxation in height will also be given to the candidates who belong to any special categories like OBC (Other Backward class) and SC (Schedules Caste)/ ST (Scheduled tribes). You can check the official notification to get the latest details regarding the relaxations because it keeps changing every year.
Physical Endurance Test:
To test the physical Capacity of the candidates, there are some tests that everybody has to clear to get selected. All the candidate will have to appear for these test, and there are no relaxations in this. Here is the list of criteria that one has clear in declared period and limits.
- For male: 100 metres Running in 16 seconds.
- For female: 100 metres Running in 18 seconds.
- For male: 1.6 kilometres Running in 6.4 minutes.
- For female: 800 metres Running in 4 minutes.
- Long Jump for male: 3.65 metres in 3 chances.
- Long Jump for female: 2.7 metres in 3 chances.
- High Jump for male: 1.2 metres in 3 chances.
- High jump for female: 0.9 metres in 3 chances.
- Shot put: 4.5 metres in 3 chances.
- A candidate who gets rejected in this, they would have one chance to appeal in the authority on the same day.
- If any female candidate is pregnant at a time of the test. She will be rejected.
- The Ex-servicemen are not required to appear for the physical standards tests.
- A candidate who will qualify the physical standard test and physical endurance test only be eligible for the Written exam II.
This is the complete details about the SSC CPO SI Physical Standard 2020. These are the tests that are mandatory to clear. All the candidates who would clear this all, they will process for the second written examination and then Medical examination etc. The medical examination is also strict for you if you have any problem in your Internal organs or external body parts tests. Let’s see the details about the medical examination of the SSC CPO SI Examination.
In the medical examination of this, Your Internal body parts and external body parts will be checked by the government doctors. The medical procedures will be done entirely under the guidance of the selection committee. Make sure that your body is free from diseases, and it is not carrying any genetic disease like colour blindness, gynecomastia and other genetical disorders etc.
In the medical examinations, minor mistakes can be the reason for rejection. There are relaxation given to the candidates, if they have any small problem and that is correctable, you may get leave for the treatment of that and later you can appear for the re-medical Examination at the Medical Board. You will have to appear for the Re-medical within the period that is given to you by the medical board. That period can be one month, three months or six months etc. If you get rejected in the Medical Examination, If you have options to apply for the re-medical Examination at the Medical Board and if the board approves, your re-medical will be done. Take care of your health, and this is the first home where you live.