Applications have been released for the SSC Delhi Police Constable Recruitment to be conducted by Staff Selection Service SSC. In today’s article, we will give you information about the syllabus of SSC Delhi Police Constable. With the help of which you can prepare for the exam in a better way. Before the syllabus of the examination, let us know about some important information related to Delhi Police Constable. Candidates from any state across the country can fill the application form for SSC Delhi Police Constable. SSC Delhi Police Constable exam will be conducted between 27 November 2020 to 14 December 2020. For which candidates will be preparing for the exam based on the syllabus.
Silent features of SSC Delhi Police Constable
- The examination will be advertised state by SSC based on vacancy intimated by Delhi police.
- The application will be accepted through online mode only.
- The computer-based examination will be conducted by the commissions of English and Hindi only.
- Physical endurance and measurement test will be scheduled and conducted by the Delhi police in Delhi.
- the final result will be declared by the commissions based on the performance of the candidate in the computer-based examination and qualifying in physical endurance and measurement test.
Vacancies in SSC Delhi police constable
|Name of Post||Number of vacancies|
|Constable (Exe.)-Male||UR- 1681 EWS- 343 OBC- 662 SC- 590 ST- 157|
|Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen (Others) (Including backlog SC-19 and ST-15)||UR- 94 EWS- 19 OBC- 37 SC- 52 ST- 24|
|Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen Commando) (Including backlog SC-34 and ST-19)||UR- 93 EWS- 19 OBC- 37 SC- 67 ST- 27|
|Constable (Exe.)-Female||UR- 933 EWS- 202 OBC-387 SC- 328 ST- 94|
|reserved seat||10% vacancies are reserved for Ex-servicemen in each category of Constable (Exe.) male.|
Eligibility of SSC Delhi Police Constable:-
Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India. Age Limit: 18-25 years as of 01-07-2020. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-07-1995 and later than 01-07-2002. Age relaxations:- Permissible relaxations in upper age limit for different categories are as under:
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Sportsperson (OBC / GEN)||5 years|
|Sportsperson (SC / ST)||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (UR/ EWS)||3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ ST)||8 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||6 years|
|Widows, divorced and judicially separated women||5 years|
Essential Qualification for SSC Delhi Police Constable
- 10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed from a recognized Board.
- Male candidates must possess a valid driving license for LMV (Motor Cycle or Car) as on the date of PE&MT.
- The incentive to ‘NCC Certificate’ holders will be granted at the following scales:
|Certificate Category||Incentive/ Bonus marks|
|2% of the maximum marks of the examination||NCC ‘A’ Certificate|
|3% of the maximum marks of the examination||NCC ‘B’ Certificate|
|5% of the maximum marks of the examination||NCC ‘C’ Certificate|
Scheme of Examination for SSC Delhi Police Constable
- The SSC Delhi Police Constable examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination, Physical Endurance, and Measurement Test (PE&MT).
- The dates of examinations indicated in the Notice are tentative. Any change in the schedule of examinations will be informed to the candidates only through the website of the Commission.
- The Computer-based examination will consist of one objective type multiple choice paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks, with the following composition:
- According to SSC Official Website Below is the Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
|Subject||Number of questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
|General Knowledge/ Current Affairs||50||50|
|Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc.||10||10|
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The computer-based examination will be conducted in English and Hindi only.
SSC Delhi Police Constable Syllabus
The question paper shall be of Matriculation Level.
General Knowledge/ Current Affairs
- India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture,
- Indian Economy,
- General Polity,
- Indian Constitution,
- Scientific Research etc.
- Analytical aptitude and ability
- analogies, similarities, and differences,
- spatial visualization,
- spatial orientation,
- visual memory,
- relationship concepts,
- arithmetical reasons and figural
- arithmetic number series,
- non-verbal series,
- coding and decoding etc.
SSC Delhi Police Constable Syllabus
- Number Systems,
- Computation of Whole Numbers,
- Decimals and Fractions and the relationship between Numbers,
- Fundamental Arithmetical operations,
- Ratio and Proportion,
- Profit and Loss,
- Time and Distance,
- Ratio and Time,
- Time and Work etc.
SSC Delhi Police Constable Syllabus:-
- Elements of Word Processing (Word Processing Basics, Opening and closing Documents, Text Creation, Formatting the Text, and its presentation features).
- MS Excel (Elements of Spread Sheet, Editing of Cells, Function, and Formulas),
- Communication (Basics of E-mail, Sending/ receiving of Emails and its related functions).
- WWW and Web Browsers (Internet, Services on Internet, URL, HTTP, FTP, Web sites, Blogs, Web Browsing Software, Search Engines, Chat, Video conferencing, e-Banking).