The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) General Duty (GD)Constable are gt recruited for the BSF, CRPF, SSB, etc. To get into the service the candidate will have to clear the different phases of tests, exams, and interviews, etc. Here in this article, we will discuss the Physical eligibility Required for SSC GD Physical Eligibility for Male, SSC GD Physical Eligibility for female, SSC Constable Physical test, etc. we will discuss the complete about this Physical Fitness test. check the article below:
SSC GD Physical Eligibility, For Male and Female, Constable Physical Fitness Test:
The SSC conducts many exams for the recruitment of candidates into the different branches of the services. This SSC GD Constable will be for the:
- Border Security Force
- Sahastra Seema Bal
- Indo Tibetan Border Police
- Central Industrial Security Force
- Central Reserve Police force
- National Intelligence Agency
- Rifleman in Assam
Through this entry, the candidate can be posted in this service according to the rank of the candidates which is scored in all phases of exams.
The Selection Process of SSC GD Constable:
The Selection process of Staff Selection Commission GD Constable would be in four phases and clearing each phase in mandatory:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical test
Computer Based Test:
This is an Online test that would be held for the shortlisting of the candidate for the PFT (Physical Fitness Test) and PST (Physical standard test) etc. The paper pattern of this exam would be like:
|Subjects||No. of question||Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||25||25|
Physical Standard Test (PST):
Height for SSC GD Constable:
Height of Male candidate: The height of the candidate should not be less than 170cm for categories, General, OBC, SC except ST).
For the ST candidate, The height should not be less than 162.5 cm.
Height of Female Candidate: The height of the candidate should not be less than 157cm for all categories except ST candidates.
The height of ST candidates should be at least 152cm.
Chest Expansion for SSC GD Constable:
Chest Expansion for Male Candidates: The minimum chest expansion should not be less than 5cm for all categories (General, OBC, SC, and ST)
Chest Expansion for Female Candidate: N/A
EyeSight required for SSC GD Constable:
The Eyesight for male and female candidates are the same.
- The Eyesight of the candidate must be 6/6.
- The eyesight should not be worse than 6/9
The candidate who will clear all this, they will appear for the next phase which is Physical Efficiency Test and this the candidate has to appear for the Race.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
In this section, the candidate has to appear for the Race, which the candidate has to complete in a certain period of time.
- For Male Candidates: 5 kilometer running in 24 minutes.
- For Female candidates: 1.6 kilometer running in 8.5 minutes.
SSC GD Physical Standard Test is very important for all those candidates and this Physical Fitness test is conducted by the Delhi Police. The SSC GD constable physical eligibility test is conducted for those who successfully qualify the online exam. if you get Fail in the Physical Test you will be rejected even if you have cleared the GD Constable Computer Based Exam. clearing each phase of examination is mandatory.
Eligibility of SSC GD Constable:
There are the following eligibility criteria to apply for this SSC General duty constable:
- The Candidate must have passed 12th from any recognized Board, State Board or Central Board.
- Age Limit for male: The age of the candidate should not be less than 18yrs old and should not be more than 21 yrs old.
- Age for Female Candidate: The age of the female candidate must be between 18-25 yrs old.
There is also some special relaxation has been given to some Categories like Other Backward Class(OBC), SC and ST, etc.
- The Scheduled caste (SC) candidates will get 5 years of relaxation.
- The Scheduled tribe’s (ST) candidates will also get 5 years of relaxation.
- The Other Backward Class (OBC) candidates will get 3 years of relaxation.
This is all about the SSC GD Physical Eligibility, For Male and Female, Constable Physical Fitness Test. If you like this article and find useful then share it with your friends. also, feel free to comment in the below section. if you guys want to appreciate my afford please share my post with your friends by which they can also avail of my services. For any Private add and other inquiry mails us at [email protected]