Hello Dear Students, today we are going to share details about SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern and Syllabus -2018. This is a great opportunity for the students who want to get a job in central government. today we will discuss full details of SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern and Syllabus which can help to understand the nature of exam and syllabus.
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern and Syllabus -2018:-
Preparing for the government exam is a very tough job nowadays. Success does not come overnight, it is a long process. for best preparation you should understand the detail of SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern and Syllabus of that exam, and then practice previous year paper.
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern:-
Scheme of Examination
The question paper will be of Objective Type Multiple Choice. Questions will be set in Hindi and English except for Part-III.
There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the question.
Marks scored by candidates in the Computer Based Examinations, if conducted in multiple shifts, will be normalized and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit.
|Subjects||No of Questions||Marks||Time|
|General Intelligence &
(2 hours and 40 minutes for the candidates who are allowed use of scribe)
Skill Test in Stenography:-
The Skill Test will be of qualifying nature and the Commission will fix the qualifying standards in the Skill Test for different categories of candidates.
The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English/ Hindi at the speed of 100 words per minute (w.p.m) for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’. The matter will have to be transcribed on the computer. The transcription time is as follows:-
SSC Stenographer Syllabus-2018:-
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its Neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
English Language & Comprehension:
In addition to the testing of candidates’ understanding of the English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms, and its correct usage, etc. his/ her writing ability, would also be tested.
Candidates who opt to take the Stenography Test in Hindi will be required to learn English Stenography and vice versa after their appointment, failing which their probation may not be cleared by appointing departments. Candidates have to work as English/ Hindi stenographers as per the functional requirement of the User Office irrespective of the medium of Skill Test of the candidate during the examination.
प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओ के लिए Free Study Material Download करने के लिए Wifigyan.com पर रेगुलर Visit करते रहे|और अगर आप लोगो को हमारा यह प्रयास अच्छा लगे तो हमारे इस पोस्ट को अपने दोस्तों तक जरुर पहुचासेये इस उनको भी फयदा होगा |हमारा यह प्रयास की आप लोगो को फ्री Study Material मिलता रहे सतत जारी रहेगा |धन्यवाद |
This is all about SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern and Syllabus-2018
Download Study Materials For Stenographer:-
- A-Z Vocab List With Hindi Explanation, For SSC-CGL and other Exam
- Paramount English Book Plinth to Paramount Pdf Download
- Idioms and Phrasal Verbs With Hindi/English Explanation PDF Download
- English Grammar Hand Written Notes Free Pdf Download
- K .D Campus English Handwritten Class Notes By Neetu Mam
- MB Publication S.S.C English by A.K.Singh Free pdf download
- BSC Publication |English Is Easy| Free e-book Download
- Objective General English By S.P. Bakshi-Download Complete Book
- Word Power Made Easy (English Grammar)-By Norman Lewis
- RS Aggarwal Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning Pdf Download
- Paramount Reasoning Book Free Pdf Download For SSC, Bank, Railway
- Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning Book By Pratiyogita Darpan
- RS Aggarwal Reasoning eBook-Download For Competitive Exams
- Reasoning Shortcut Tricks Complete eBook-Download Now
- Reasoning & Aptitude Free eBook Download By Nem Singh, IRS
- Environment and Ecology GS Pointer Pdf Download
- Economics GS Pointer Pdf Download by घटना चक्र, सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षा के लिए|
- Ghatna Chakra General Science GS Pointer, Pdf Download in Hindi
- Pariksha Manthan GS Book for All SSC Exams in Hindi Download
- Medieval History Ghatna Chakra GS Pointer PDF Download
- Medieval History Ghatna Chakra GS Pointer PDF Download
- Ghatna Chakra GS Pointer for Geography PDF Download
- भारतीय राजव्यवस्था एवं शासन, घटना चक्र GS प्वाइंटर Free Download in Hindi
- INDIAN HISTORY SHORT NOTES IN HINDI
- Pariksha Vani Biology Book Pdf Download in Hindi
Friends, if you need an eBook related to any topic. Or if you want any information about any exam, please comment on it. Share this post with your friends on social media. To get daily information about our post please Click The Bell Icon Which is Given Below.