Important notification for TES 10+2 Entry Scheme
|Events||Exam Time||Notification Release|
|1st notification for starting the application form||July||May – June|
|2nd notification for starting the application form||January||November-December|
TES 10+2 Entry Scheme Eligibility
- For this course of the army, you are required to pass 12th with PCM.
- 10+2th Examination with minimum 70% marks in subjects like Math Physics Chemistry etc. in a recognized institute or university or board.
- Age:- 16.5 to 19.5 year
- Height:– 157.5 cm
- Chest Expend:-0.5 inch
- Maternal Status:- To apply for the technical entry scheme course, it is necessary that the candidate should be unmarried.
How to Get selected in the technical engineering Scheme (TES 10+2 Entry)?
- Allahabad SSB office.
- Bhopal SSB office.
- Bangalore SSB office.
- Kapurthala SSB office.
TES 10+2 Traning Process:-
- After selection, the candidate is given 5 years of training, in which the first 1-year officer training academy is to be given in Gaya. Basic military training is conducted in Gaya, this training is also called Basic military training.
- On successful completion of this training by the candidate, the engineering degree is awarded by the Army, after training, a permanent commission is given.
- After this, tell the candidate and the lieutenant can start a career in the army.
Remembering points during TES Training:-
- Also, the candidate should be physically fit as per the parameters of the Army, otherwise, the candidate can be denied the Army if there is an error.
- If the candidate takes longer than the prescribed time to clear the Army course, then the seniority number of the candidate will be affected.
- If the army does not complete the course successfully within the stipulated time period then they can be denied the commission service of the army.
Medical fitness after training:-After completing the course, the candidate has to undergo medical examinations of types like Wax, Hydroxyl, Overweight/Underweight, Piles Tonsils, Vericosil before being admitted to the Army.
TES Entry Scheme Eligibility appointment:-
- An appointment is granted in three technical institutes i.e CME or MCTI or MCME based on the merit of all the qualifications of the candidate.
- If the completion date of the commission is with IMA, Dehradun. Then candidates with low merit can also be placed in EN-block junior posted for IMA i.e. NDA, NCC, or DE course. But such candidates will be placed in the upper level from TGC / UES syllabus.
- Indian Army’s TGC / UES syllabus is almost like TES. A UES and TGC candidates are required to do engineering from outside for TES.
- TES candidates are included in other fields like artillery etc. in the Army as per vacancies on the basis of preference course.
TES 10+2 Course’s Stream (Army TES Entry):-
- Aeronautical/ aviation/Ballistic/ Avionics
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Technology
- Information Technology
- MSC in Computer Science
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Satellite communication
- Apto Electronics
- Fibre Optics
- Micro Electronics and microwave
- Production Engineering
- Architecture/ Building Construction Technology