UPPCL JE Application form:- Hello friends, many of our candidates will be preparing for the exam to be conducted by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation in full swing. Due to which they have a special opportunity in their career and to improve the job profile. All the candidates who are willing to do a job in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation must have information related to this exam. In today’s article, we will give you detailed information about the exam pattern and selection process, and eligibility of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation. As everyone knows that to get success in any examination, it is necessary to have knowledge about the pattern of the exam-related to that exam.
This helps you to get more marks in the exam and prepare with better technology. In today’s article, we will give you information about the UPPCL JE Recruitment. The Uttar Pradesh government had issued applications for 212 vacancies for Civil Engineer in 2019. In this examination, written examination and documents will be verified for the selection process. Candidates should prepare according to the exam pattern so that they get better results in the exam.
Overview of UPPCL JE Application form 2020
Below we will give you the information about the important dates related to the UPPCL JE exam through the table. Through this table, you will get to know important information and dates related to UPPCL JE Exam 2020. There will not be any relaxation in these dates of examinations issued by the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
|Exam schedule||Important dates|
|Online registration start date||04/12/2020|
|Online registration deadline||28/12/2020|
|Pay Exam Fees Last Date||28/12/2020|
|Offline Fees Payment Last Date||30/12/2020|
|Tentative Exam Date||February 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||Notified Soon|
UPPCL JE Application form Eligibility Criteria
Applications have been released for a total of 212 posts in the UPPCL JE 2020 exam. To give this exam, candidates must have the following eligibility
- Junior Engineer JE Electrical: – Examination will be held for 191 posts in this department. For these posts, candidates have to have 3 years diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Junior Engineer JE Electronics / Telecommunication:- Examination will be held for 21 posts in this department. For these posts, candidates have to have 3 years diploma in Electronics / Telecommunication
- Age Limit: The minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 40 years. (Age relaxation will be given as per rules)
UPPCL JE 2020 Exam Pattern
In the UPPCL exam, mainly questions related to four subjects will be asked. In this exam, the technical syllabus will be questions related to General Awareness, Reasoning, and General Hindi. About 200 objective type questions of 200 marks will be asked in the written examination of UPPCL JE. The duration of this examination will be 3 hours. The detailed information of the examination pattern is related to the examination is mentioned in the table below.
|serial number||Type of exam||Subject Name||Number of questions||Numbers||Duration of Paper|
|1||Objective types||Technical syllabus||150||150|
- This exam will be a computer-based written test. There will be objective type questions in this exam.
- 1 mark is set for each question
- 0.25 marks per wrong answer will be deducted
- The duration of the question paper will be 3 hours.
- The minimum qualifying marks for UPPCL Junior Engineer Examination are 30%.
UPPCL JE 2020 selection process
There will be two stages for the selection process in this exam which is as follows
- Computer-based written test(Objective question)
- Verification of document
Syllabus of UPPCL JE 2020
Electrical engineer syllabus
- Electrical Circuit & Field
- Computer Control Process & Network
- Power machine
- Control System
- industrial equipment
- communication Engineering
- Numerical indication procedure
- Digital electronics
- Power Electronics And Drive
- Analytical tool
- Measurement instrumentation and transducer
General awareness syllabus
- Indian Culture and Heritage
- Indian and World Geography
- Science and Technology
- General politics
- Related programs of India and its neighbouring countries
- Current Affairs National and International
- Indian Economy
- Indian constitution etc.
- Clocks and calendars,
- Puzzle test,
- Eligibility test,
- Directional sense test,
- Alphanumeric sequence puzzle,
- Alphabet test,
- The mathematical operation,
- Statement and logic,
- Data sufficiency
- Logical order of words,
- Logical Venn diagram,
- Inference from the passage,
- Statement and conclusion,
- Theme detection,
- Insertion of a missing character,
- Position reaction test
- Number, ranking, and time sequence, etc.
General Hindi syllabus
- Mistake recognition,
- Plural forms,
- Filling in the blanks,
- Translation of sentences,
- Phrases, etc.
Visit Official Website- upenergy.in