UPPCL JE Previous Year Paper:- Friends, applications for the post of Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation UPPCL will be filled from December 4. Interested candidates can fill this application form and work on a good post in UPPCL. This is a great opportunity for Engineering candidates. Many candidates must have started preparing for this exam as well. For the candidates who have started preparing for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020, you can get information about the upcoming question paper by solving the previous year’s question papers. In today’s article, we have brought you the previous year’s question papers of UPPCL JE. You can prepare for the exam by downloading it.
UPPCL JE Previous Year Paper Pdf
For the preparation of UPPCL JE, candidates want to cover more syllabus in less time. With the help of many previous year’s question papers given by us. In this article today, candidates can prepare for the exam in a short time. Through the link given below, you can easily download the free UPPCL J previous years question papers and get better marks in the exam.
|Previous Year Question Papers||download link|
|2015- UPPCL JE||Click here|
|2016- UPPCL JE||Click here|
|2017- UPPCL JE||Click here|
|2018- UPPCL JE||Click here|
|2019- UPPCL JE||Click here|
Benefits of Solving the previous year question papers
- Solving UPPCL JE previous year paper makes it easy to understand the exam pattern
- Doing the question papers also gives information about the exam pattern and the frequently asked questions in them.
- Continuous solving of the questions improves the speed and accuracy of the candidates to do the questions.
- By doing previous years question papers, it is also easier for the candidates to evaluate the marks of questions.
- Solving questions also provides ways to understand and simplify the questions.
Salary and Job Profile JE
UPPCL candidates are given the job of an engineer. Doing an engineering job is equivalent to a prestigious honour in the country. Millions of people apply for this recruitment who are attached to the Engineering Department. Now we will give you information about the work profile of UPPCL J and their salary and devotees. Which is given by the government to these engineers. UPPCL AE Question Papers of Previous Year Download
Salary of UPPCL Engineer
Junior Engineers in UPPCL are given an attractive salary. Apart from Inventano, they are also provided with other facilities like Provident Fund Travel Allowance and Medical facility. The table below gives information about the salary given to UPPCL engineers.
|Annual salary||6 to ₹ 7 lakhs|
|Monthly salary||₹ 44900 per month|
Allowances to be given JE
Apart from salary, other allowances are also given to the employees working in the post of Junior Engineer in UPPCL. The list of allowances to Junior Engineer is given below
- Provident Fund
- Health Facility
- Loan Facility
The work profile of UPPCL Junior Engineer
Candidates working on the post of Junior Engineer have many responsibilities. Through the list below, we will give you information about the responsibilities given to Junior Engineer.
- Maintaining electric power supply distribution lines
- Hiring line staff
- Doing Indore or field jobs based on UPPCL requirement
- Maintaining high voltage transmission lines
- Managing a workforce to rectify defects
- Sending job report to assistant engineer
- Timely maintenance of electrical equipment and lines
Overview of UPPCL Exam 2020
Below we will give you the information about the important dates related to the UPPCL JE exam through the table. Through this table, you will get to know important information and dates related to UPPCL JEE Exam 2020. There will not be any relaxation in these dates of examinations issued by the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
|Exam schedule||Important dates|
|Online registration start date||04/12/2020|
|Online registration deadline||28/12/2020|
|Pay Exam Fees Last Date||28/12/2020|
|Offline Fees Payment Last Date||30/12/2020|
|Tentative Exam Date||February 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||Notified Soon|
UPPCL JE 2020 Exam Pattern
In the UPPCL exam, mainly questions related to four subjects will be asked. In this exam, the technical syllabus will be questions related to General Awareness, Reasoning, and General Hindi. About 200 objective type questions of 200 marks will be asked in the written examination of UPPCL J The duration of this examination will be 3 hours. The detailed information of the examination pattern is related to the examination is mentioned in the table below.
|serial number||Type of exam||Subject Name||Number of questions||Numbers||Duration of Paper|
|1||Objective types||Technical syllabus||150||150|
- This exam will be a computer-based written test. There will be objective type questions in this exam.
- 1 mark is set for each question
- 0.25 marks per wrong answer will be deducted
- The duration of the question paper will be 3 hours.
- The minimum qualifying marks for UPPCL Junior Engineer Examination are 30%.