Uttar Pradesh power corporation limited recruits office assistant, and here we are going to share UPPCL Office Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern. UPPCL Office Assistant Syllabus is frequently searching on the internet and we are providing the detailed syllabus of UPPCL Office Assistant, If you are preparing for the office assistant job in UPPCL then you should know about the UPPCL OA Syllabus in Hindi or English. Here we will provide you syllabus in Hindi as well as English.
UPPCL Office Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
Uttar Pradesh PCL going to conduct CBT Examination for the office assistant post. UPPCL is a prominent organisation for producing electricity in Uttar Pradesh and its need office assistant. so it is a golden opportunity for the students who are preparing for the government job in Uttar Pradesh. UPPCL recruit the aspirants every year for the various post like Engineer, Office Assistant, Stenographer, fire operator etc.
Students who want to join UPPCL as an Office Assistant needs to participate in the computer-based examination, and before going for the examination you need a better preparation strategy for the examination of UPPCL Office Assistant, so here we are helping you for the scoring more marks in the examination.
For better preparation of any examination you need to follow some basics rule and the first rule is to have proper knowledge about the Syllabus and Exam Pattern of the particular examination, and after that, you need to know how is the trends of asking questions in the previous year examination of UPPCL, so you will prepare better way in your upcoming examinations.
UPPCL Office Assistant Selection Process:-
There will be three levels of the examination i.e-
- Computer Knowledge (CCC Level DOEACC exam)
- Paper-2 (CBT)
- Typing Test
Computer Knowledge Test:-
There will be one question paper for Computer Knowledge and it consists of 50 questions having 50 marks. This examination will be only qualifying in nature and you need to score minimum 50% marks i.e 25 marks for qualifying. without clearing this examination your 2nd paper will not be evaluated. For every wrong answer, 1/4 marks will be deducted.
UPPCL Office Assistant Exam Pattern of Paper-2:-
- The questions paper will be objective type
- there will be 150 questions for 150 marks
- Negative marking for the wrong answer is 1/4
|Subjects||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General Hindi & English||50||50|
|Accountancy General and Book Keeping||75||75|
You will be called for the typing test on the basis of marks obtained in the 2nd paper of written examination, and the merit list will be prepared on the basis of 2nd paper marks.
Typing test for UPPCL Office Assistant:-
The medium of typing test will be Hindi, and you need to type for 5 minutes with a speed of 30 words per minutes. One who can not type with this speed will be eliminated from the merit list. Typing Test will be qualifying in nature.
UPPCL Office Assitant Syllabus:-
Computer Syllabus for UPPCL Office Assistant:-
- Operating System.
- MS Word and MS Excel.
- The Internet.
- Generation of Computer.
- Hardware and Software.
- Basic of Computer.
- Short forms (Eg. Jpeg, mp3, pdf).
- Android and Apple-related news.
UPPCL Accountancy Syllabus:-
- Double Accounts System.
- Bills of Exchange.
- Self Balancing Ledger and Sectional Balancing.
- Rectification of Errors.
- Branch and Departmental Accounts.
- Trading and Profit & Loss Accountants and Balance sheets.
- Balance Sheets Format and Classification.
- Capital & Revenue, Receipts and Payments, Income and Expenditure.
UPPCL General English Syllabus:-
- Word Formation.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Completion.
- Error Correction.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Synonyms & Antonyms.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Theme Detection.
- Unseen Passage.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
UPPCL General Hindi Syllabus:-
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Detection.
- Translation of Sentences.
- Plural Forms etc.
UPPCL Arithmetics Syllabus:-
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Differential Geometry.
- Basic Mathematics.
- Profit and Loss.
- Number Systems.
- Analytical Geometry.
- Real Analysis.
- Differential Equations.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Time and Work.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Ratio and Time.
- UPPCL AO, AA, & TG-II Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- UPPCL AE Question Papers of Previous Year Download
- UP Special Samany Gyan Questions Answers PDF For UPPSC in Hindi
- Important GK Question Answer for UPSSSC Lower PCS and other Exams
- UP Special GK By Pariksha Vani, PDF Download For UP Exams
- UPSSSC Junior Assistant Previous Year Paper Pdf Download
- Railway To The Point General Knowledge and General Science Pdf
For Better Preparation and Better Study material Please Visit Wifigyan.com on a regular basis. Here You will find all the books related to all subjects free of cost. My main aim to help the students who are not able to buy all the expensive books. if you guys want to appreciate my afford please share my post with your friends by which they can also avail my services.