Readers, we understand the essentiality of understanding about the examination that you prepare for! Hence, here at Wifigyan.com, we have brought for you UPPCL Personnel officer Eligibility Criteria Notification etc. Today here just with a click you would get to know all about the eligibility criteria, notification, syllabus and important dates about the UPPCL Personnel officer. Candidates who aspire to be a part of the UPPCL(Uttar Pradesh Power Cooperation Limited) have a golden opportunity so as to qualify a single examination. Which might secure your career and future based on the selection goals.
UPPCL Personnel officer Eligibility Criteria Notification etc
UPPCL is the governmental Power Cooperative for the state of U.P. This organization is the one held for providing the electricity to lakhs of houses and offices and companies in Uttar Pradesh. Hence, now Wifigyan has brought the detailed UPPCL Personnel officer Eligibility Criteria Notification etc for the aspiring candidates. Since also like that UPPCL has invited for recent applications for the examination of group ‘B’ Personnel Officer.
Online applications may start from the dates as prescribed in the official website of UPPCL. Candidates are required to assign these forms so as to participate in the examination as scheduled.
UPPCL Personnel officer Notification and Important Dates
The UP government has released the posts for Uttar Pradesh Power Cooperation Limited personnel officer. It’s for the recruitment of a total of 15 officers in different reserved and unreserved categories. This categorisation is done so as to provide the basic reservation facility to all the reserved caders of India.
The detailed dates and notification of the examination are as follows:-
- Online Application Start: 23 October 2019
- Last Date for Registration: 14 November 2019
- Last Date of Fee Payment: 14 November 2019
- Exam Date: First Week of January 2020
- Release of Admit Card: Last Week December 2019
Eligibility Criteria of Personnel Officer
The eligibility criteria for the post of Personnel officer has been provided for the sake of candidates who aspire to be a part of the UP energy cooperative. The state government has tried to enhance the participation of people over here in a single arena.
The following points apply for the post of Personnel Officer in the UPPCL:-
- Min. Age: 21 Yrs.
- Max. Age: 40 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- The education of the candidate is considered as an important criterion for the selection into this examination.
- The candidate should be at least passed from the Graduation field with minimal knowledge of the Hindi language. Along with a work experience of at least 2 years in the relevant stream.
- The candidate should have completed a two-year postgraduation/ diploma in HR and Personnel Management.
How to apply for Personnel Officer Post?
The steps for the online applications of the candidate so as to become a personnel officer in the UPPCL:-
- Step-1: Candidates have to visit the official website of UPPCL first of all.
- Step-2: After that, the site shows the option for Vacancy details on the above yellow corner of the page.
- Step-3: Read the notifications and as per going down the browsing page you will get a notification of Login or Registration.
- Step-4: Now you have to just click on the registration pathway.
- Step-5: From here you will be redirected to a page showing registration details of the candidate.
- Step-6: Fill up the form here.
- Step-7: The candidates have hence requested to followup all the above-given details and fill up the registration form. Afterwards, they should take a printout of the form hence submitted now.
Selection Procedure of the UPPCL Officer Examination:-
The selection rounds of the UPPCL personnel officer is mainly based on two selection processes:-
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
The written examination is MCQ based test which is conducted as a qualifying exam so as to check the performance of the candidate.
A minimum of 30% qualifying candidate will be called for the next round that is the personal interview of the candidates.
You may also see it:-
- IIFA Awards 2019 Complete Winner List For Competitive exams
- National Film Awards 2019 Full Winners List 66th National Award
- UPSSSC Lower PCS Syllabus and Updated Exam Pattern 2019
- UP Special Samany Gyan Questions Answers PDF For UPPSC in Hindi
- Made Easy Civil Engineering IES Notes Download for All Subjects
For Better Preparation and Better Study material Please Visit Wifigyan.com on a regular basis. Here You will find all the books related to all subjects free of cost. My main aim to help the students who are not able to buy all the expensive books. if you guys want to appreciate my afford please share my post with your friends by which they can also avail my services.