UPPSC Regional Inspector Salary:- Friends, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued notification for the post of Regional Inspector. In which interested candidates can fill the application form for recruitment. The UPPSC has issued application forms for the recruitment of Regional Inspectors for a total of 28 posts. Candidates have to apply for the UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment before 3 December 2020. Candidates are advised to fill the application form for recruitment as soon as possible so that they can submit the application form before the last date of the application form. Those Candidates interested in applying for recruitment are required to know about the eligibility criteria and the selection process for filling the application form.
UPPSC Regional Inspector Salary
The selected candidates in UPPSC Regional Inspector, According to the seventh pay scale will be given 44900 to ₹ 142400 per month by the government.
Eligibility of Regional Inspector
- To apply for UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment, the age of the candidate should be between 21 to 40 years by 1 July 2020.
- The candidate must pass the intermediate exam.
- It is mandatory to have a diploma in mechanical or engineering or automobile engineering from a university recognized by the state government.
- Only unmarried candidates can fill this application form.
Some information about the examination
- The date and centre of Written examination / Practical examination decided by the commission will be intimated to the candidates by means of their e-Admission Certificate.
- Candidates serving under the Central or State Government will have to produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer-issued by the competent authority.
UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Post Name||Regional Inspector|
|Number of Vacancies||28 Vacancy|
|Notification date||3 November 2020|
|Last date for Deposit Fess||28 November 2020|
|Last date to apply||3 December 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||Soon Available|
|Written Examination Date||Soon Available|
|Result Date||Soon Available|
- Candidates have to secure minimum marks in written and Practical Examination separately as per criterion fixed by the commission in this examination.
- For the First question paper of two hours, the examination timings are 9.30 A.M to 11.30 A.M (Ist Session)
- For the Second question paper of three hours, the examination timings are 2.00 P.M to 5.00 P.M (IInd Session).
- SC-ST class candidates must have obtained at least 35% marks to qualify in the exam.
- Candidates belonging to other categories are required to obtain at least 40% marks to pass the examination.
Those candidates who want to fill the application form for UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment should be between 21 to 40 years of age by 1 July 2020. However reserved age candidates will be given age relaxation which is as follows
|SC ST OBC||5 year|
|Retired soldier||5 year|
- Candidate Must have passed the High School Examination of the Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh or an examination recognized by the State Government
- A diploma in Automobile Engineering (3 years course) or A diploma in Mechanical Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education (3 years course). or
- Any qualification in either of the above disciplines declared equivalent, by the Central Government or State Government
- Working experience of at least one year in a reputed automobile workshop which undertakes repairs of both light motor vehicles, heavy goods vehicles and heavy passenger motor vehicles fitted with petrol and diesel engine
- Must hold a driving license authorizing him to drive a motorcycle, heavy goods vehicles, and heavy passenger motor vehicles.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the Hindi language written in the Devanagari script.