Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam has many vacancies for the engineers. All the candidates who have done engineering in the mechanical stream, Electrical Stream or Civil streams or computer science streams are eligible to apply for this post vacancy. Here in this article, I am going to share with you the syllabus of the examination that one has to prepare for the exam of Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam. You will get to know here the UPRVUNL Mechanical Engineer AE Syllabus and Exam Pattern etc. To get the complete information about the Assistant Engineer Exam syllabus, check the entire article below. I have shared all the information about this.
UPRVUNL Mechanical Engineer AE Syllabus and Exam Pattern:
The Selection of the Assistant Engineer in the UPRVUNL (Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam) will be done based on the examination. A candidate will have to appear for the written exam and Interview etc. It is mandatory to clear both phases individually. The shortlisting of the candidate for the Interview will be done on the basis of the marks scored in the written examination. Here you will get to know the complete syllabus of UPRVUNL Mechanical AE that one has to prepare for the written examination. Before the syllabus, let’s see the exam pattern of this, and after this, we will see the complete outline.
Exam Pattern of UPRVUNL Mechanical AE(Assistant Engineer):
The Question paper of the Assistant Engineer of UPRVUNL Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam will have two sections:
|Name of Subjects||Total Number of Questions|
|General Hindi, General Knowledge and Reasoning||50|
- All the questions will be asked in Objective type Questions with Multiple Choice Answer.
- Total Number of Questions: 200
- Maximum Marks: 200
- One Marks will be given for each right answer.
- There is Negative Marking also: 0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong response.
Now let’s see the complete syllabus of the Assistant Engineer UPRVUNL Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam that one has to prepare for the written Examination.
Syllabus of UPRVUNL Mechanical AE(Assistant Engineer):
The question paper would have two sections. Part one will have 150 questions and the part second would have 50 questions. Let’s see the subjects or topics that one has to prepare:
- Part 1: Mechanical Streams:
- Part 2: General Hindi, General Knowledge and Reasoning:
Here are the names of the chapters that you have to prepare. It is hard to shares the topics of these chapters. Questions can be asked from anywhere. You must prepare each chapter in a better manner.
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering Materials
- Mechanisms and Machines
- Fluid Mechanics
- IC Engines, Refrigeration and Air conditioning
- Turbo Machinery
- Thermodynamics and Heat transfer
- Power Plant Engineering
- Renewable Sources of Energy
- Design of Machine Elements
- Industrial and Maintenance Engineering
- Mechatronics and Robotics
General Hindi Syllabus of UPRVUNL AE:
- उपसर्ग और प्रत्यय
- विपरीतार्थक शब्द
- संधि तथा संधि-विच्छेद
- अनेकार्थक शब्द
- वाक्यों का वर्गीकरण (सरल, मिश्र तथा संयुक्त)
- संज्ञा से अव्यय तक
- शुद्ध-अशुद्ध (शब्द शुद्धि, वाक्य शुद्धि)
- भिन्नार्थक शब्द
- वाक्यांश के लिए एक शब्द
- संज्ञा, सर्वनाम और विशेषण आदी की मूलभूत समझ और इनके भेदों का ज्ञान
- हिंदी भाषा का मूलभूत ज्ञान (स्वर, व्यंजन, रस)
- मुहावरे और लोकोक्तियाँ
- अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द
- उचित शब्द से दिए गए रिक्त स्थान की पूर्ती
- पर्यायवाची शब्द, विलोम शब्द, शब्द युग्म, लिंग परिवर्तन, वचन परिवर्तन आदी
- वर्ण, वर्तनी और उच्चारण
- वाक्य-क्रम व्यवस्थापन
- रचना भाषा एवं व्याकरण
- दिए गए वाक्यांशों को सही क्रम में व्यवस्थित करके एक अर्थपूर्ण वाक्य बनाना
- उच्चारण स्थान
- रिक्त स्थानों की पूर्ति
- पर्यायवाची शब्द
- वर्तनी सम्बन्धी अशुद्धियाँ
General Knowledge Syllabus of UPRVUNL AE:
- History – India & World.
- Indian Polity.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian Geography.
- Indian Economy.
- Environmental Issues
- Science & Technology.
- Indian Constitution.
Reasoning Syllabus of UPRVUNL AE:
- Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Embedded Figures.
- Mirror Images.
- Figure Classification.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Blood Relations.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Arithmetical Number Series
This is the complete syllabus for the Assistant Engineer UPRVUNL Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam that one has to prepare for the written examination. The maximum weightage of the marks is on part 1, which is mechanical steams. Prepare that well. To prepare Paper part 2, You need to prepare the basics of that. There are many books available in the market by which you can prepare your General Hindi, General Knowledge, and Reasoning in a better manner. You can also prepare by the Study Materials.
Find the best book and prepare for that. Solve the previous year’s Assistant Engineer question papers for better practices. There are many coaching Institutes that releases the Sample papers and Model Papers for the practice of the written examination. These papers are designed by experienced teachers. It can give you better practice for the exam. Prepare well and do better in the exam.
Study Material for AE:-
- General Hindi Grammar Pdf, With Objective Questions Download
- Aditya General Hindi Pdf Download (आदित्य सामान्य हिंदी पुस्तक )
- RS Aggarwal Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning Pdf Download
- Paramount Reasoning Book Free Pdf Download For SSC, Bank, Railway
- RK Jain Mechanical Engineering Objective Book Pdf Download
- Railway JE Mechanical Engineering Book Pdf by R.S. Khurmi Download
There are some books also available that covers the complete syllabus of your examination. You can also prepare with that, but as per my knowledge, those books cannot give you better prepared. Prepare with the different materials and make proper notes. Most of the books that are available in the market are just full of questions and nothing else. Choose the best book.