UPSC organization has invited applications from eligible nominees for the posts of Scientist ‘B’ and Others. The notification is given by the name Adv No 01/2023 on the UPSC website. There are 111 seats in total at UPSC for the 2023 recruitment. Graduate degree holders and master’s degree holders can apply for the UPSC vacancy before 02 February 2023.
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview:
|Name of Organization||UPSC|
|Posts Name||Scientist ‘B’ and Other|
|Number of Positions||111|
|Apply Online Starting Date||14 January 2023|
|Apply Online Closing Date||02 February 2023|
UPSC Notification 2023 Complete Details
- Dy. Commissioner/Horticulture-01
- Assis Director/Toxicology-01
- Rubber Production Commissioner-01
- Scientist ‘B’/Non-Destructive-01
- Scientific Officer/Electrical-01
- Fisheries Research Investigation Officer-01
- Assis Director of Census Operations/Technical-06
- Assis Director/IT-04
- Scientist ‘B’/Toxicology-01
- Scientist ‘B’/Civil Engineering-09
- Jr Translation Officer-76
- Dy. Legislative Counsel/Hindi Branch-03
- Assis Engineer Gr-I-04
- Sr Scientific Officer-02
The nominees who have studied a degree in Horticulture/Agriculture/Botany / Veterinary Science /Pharmacology or MSC in Zoology/PG degree in Computer/degree in Law/MA or others from the approved Insitute/University are invited to apply for the UPSC recruitment 2023.
The UPSC will select the aspirants based on the written test or interview for the Scintist-B or other posts.
- For Gen/OBC/EWS- Rs 25
- For Others- There is no fee.
Apply for SSC MTS Notification 2023
- For Post No 1, 2, 12- 50 Years
- For Post 5- 33 Years
- For Post 6, 14- 40 Years
- For Post 11, 13- 30 Years
- For Other Posts- 35 Years
- For Post No 1,12- Level 12
- For Post 2,4,6,7,8,9,10- Level 10
- For Post 3- Level 13
- For Post 5,13- Level 08
- For Post 11- Level 06
- For Post 14- Level 1
How to Apply For UPSC Notification
- Move to https://www.upsconline.nic.in/.
- Apply for eligible posts with valid details.
- Submit the fee and print the UPSC application form.
UPSC Recruitment Important Links:
|Official Website Link||Check Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||Check Here|
|Apply Online Link||Check Here|
FAQs About UPSC Notification
|Q. How to apply for the UPSC notification?|
|A. Fill out the form on the main UPSC website only.|
|Q. What is the age limit for the UPSC vacancy?|
|A. The aspirants below the age of 50 years are eligible for the UPSC vacancy.|