The Union Public Service Commission conducts the A and B grade government exam for the recruitment of the candidates in th respected branch. The UPSC has released the vacancy for the DCIO which is Deputy Central Intelligence Officer. The exam is about to be conducted in 2020. Here in this article, I will share with you the UPSC DCIO syllabus, Exam pattern of UPSC DCIO and Selection Process of UPSC DCIO, etc. I have shared details of this all. you can check below:
UPSC DCIO Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Selection Process In Details:
The UPSC has released the vacancy for the Deputy central Intelligence Officer on 28 December 2019 and the last date for applying for this exam is 16 January 2020. The candidate can apply for this exam Online. I have shared the details of Online process in the previous article. The JOb profile, salary, and promotion of DCIO I have already discussed, you can click on the link given below to check this:
Now let’s see the Selection process of the Deputy Central Intelligence Officer and the phases of exams which the candidate has to clear to be the DCIO:
Selection Process of DCIO | Deputy Central Intelligence Officer:
The Selection Process of the Deputy Central Intelligence Officer would be in two phases and clearing both phase in mandatory:
The DCIO selection process is not specified any particular procedure of phase 1 selection process. the selection of the candidate can be done in any formate like – The selection board can shortlist the candidate for the Interview on the basis of their last qualifying exam marks or can conduct the written test for shortlisting the candidate for the Interview.
Keep checking the Official website for any recent Update regarding the vacancy. I will update as soon as Any Official announcement made for the selection process of the DCIO.
- Phase 1
The selection of the Deputy Central Intelligence Officer will be based on phase 1 and then Interview.
Exam Pattern of UPSC DCIO:
The shortlisting of the candidates for the Interview will be done on the basis of:
These is the exact things which said in the official notification for the shortlisting of the candidates for the Interview.
- On the basis of Desirable Qualification (DQ) or any one or all of the DQs if more than one DQ is prescribed.
- On the basis of higher educational qualifications than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- On the basis of higher experience in the relevant field than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- By counting experience before or after the acquisition of essential qualifications.
- By invoking experience even in cases where there is no experience mentioned either as Essential Qualification (EQ) or as Desirable Qualification (DQ).
- By holding a Recruitment Test.
If the Written Test will be held, the process and pattern of that test will be like, the candidate appears for the CBT (Computer-Based Test). and the rules and regulation of the test are:
- All the questions will be Assigned in English Medium.
- All the questions would be in objective form.
- The candidate would have 2 hours to finish the paper.
- Total no. of questions- 90
- Maximum marks- 90
- The candidate will get 1 mark for each correct answer.
- 1/3 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
These are all the details regarding the Deputy Central Intelligence Officer online Exam. This is an Online Exam, Prepare yourself better for the online papers and if you have any problem in sitting in front of a screen. Use proper Specs for that. and if anything goes wrong while with your System contact your instructor immediately. you will not get a single minute extra for this cause.
Syllabus of UPSC DCIO:
The Syllabus of Deputy Central Intelligence Officer is pretty much simple. Here are the syllabus of DCIO:
- Communication Skills
- Basic Questions on Maintenance
- Fundamentals of Basic Electronics
- Fundamentals of Information Security
- Aptitude Data and Image Interpretation
- Fundamentals of Computerization and Network
- Current events regarding Science and Technology
- Scientific Temper relating basic understanding of Science.
These are the syllabus or Topic which the candidate has to cover for the Deputy Central Intelligence Officer Exam. The candidate can prepare for this exam through online also. There are many websites that provide crash tuition for the Deputy Central Intelligence Officer Exam.
UPSC DCIO recruitment 2020:
The Union Public Service Commission has also released the vacancy for the Deputy Central Intelligence Officers. The Candidate can match their eligibility, I have given below:
- The Candidate must have completed the master’s degree in Computer Application or Information Technology or computer science of a recognized institute/university.
- The Candidate who have done the B.E or B.tech in computer Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology from a recognized University / Institute are eligible to apply.
For further details regarding the Deputy central intelligence officer Exam, you can check the Official website of the UPSC http://www.upsc.gov.in. Here are the few important dates:
- Online Application begins: 28 December 2019
- Last date for applying online: 16 January 2020
- Application fees 25/- rupees for General and OBC candidates and for others it’s free.
- No. of posts: 29 seats
To apply for this post, the candidate can go the official Website fo the Union Public Service Commission to apply one http://www.upsconline.nic.in this is the UPSC website to apply online and the main website is http://www.upsc.gov.in
This is all about the UPSC DCIO Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Selection Process In Details. If you like this article and find useful then share it with your friends. also, feel free to comment in the below section. if you guys want to appreciate my afford please share my post with your friends by which they can also avail of my services. For any Private add and other inquiry mail us at [email protected]