The Union public service commission conducts many exams for the recruitment of the A grade officer in the different departments of the nation. Here In this article, The EPFO enforcement officers Exam which is conducted by the UPSC. we will discuss UPSC EPFO Syllabus, UPSC EPFO Exam Pattern and Selection Process of UPSC EPFO, etc. To get the complete information, check the article below:
UPSC EPFO Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Selection Process:
The Union Public service commission has released the vacancy for the EPFO Enforcement Officers. there is a total of 461 vacancies is released by the UPSC for the selection of the officers. In order to get selected into the service, A candidate will have to appear for the test and Interview. Let’s discuss the selection process of the EPFO Enforcement officer/accounting officer.
UPSC EPFO Selection Process:
The selection of the candidate will be done 0n the basis of the following tests:
- Written Test (Pen-Paper Mode)
The candidate will be shortlisted for the Interview on the basis of the marks scored in the written test. A candidate who will qualify the Cut off of the Written Test will be eligible to appear for the Interview. The overall weighage of the Written exam and interview is 75% on the written Exam and 25 % on the Interview.
If you get to clear the written Exam, there would very slide chances to get rejected. The more weighage is on the written Exam only. Let’ see the Exam Pattern of EPFO Enforcement officer.
Exam Pattern of UPSC EPFO:
The Exam pattern of the UPSC EPFO enforcement officer would be like:
- The test would be conducted in the objective type question with multiple choice answers
- The question would have 100 questions
- Each question would carry 1 marks
- 1/3 marks will be deducted for each wrong response.
- Time Duration- 2 hrs.
- The question paper would be in both medium, Hindi and English.
Required Qualifying marks for each category:
- For the General Candidates– they will have to score at least 50 marks
- For the Other Backwards Classes– They have to score at least 45 marks.
- For the SC/ST/PH– They will have to score at least 40 marks.
Exam Syllabus of UPSC EPFO:
The Syllabus of the UPSC EPFO is a bit long and in this, In this exam, you will not get maths tests, after clearing the Written-test, the candidate will be directly called for the Interview. The syllabus of UPSC EPFO. A candidate has to cover these following subjects:
- General English
- Current Events and developmental issues.
- General Accounting Principle
- General Science
- Indian Economy
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Indian Freedom Struggle
- Indian polity
- Industrial Relation and Labour law
- Knowledge of Computer application
- General mental ability
- Social security in India
This is the complete syllabus of the UPSC EPFO, A candidate has to cover this all to score well in the exam. For the preparation of this, there are many books available in the market for the preparation of this exam, you can buy those books for the preparation. you can also download Online books for this exam. you go to the google and search as the best book for UPSC EPFO Enforcement officer books.
Try to solve the maximum question papers of this exam. The syllabus is a bit broad and it might be a bit hard to cover the entire syllabus. Solve the previous year question papers and sample papers, model papers, etc. attend the mock tests of this Exam online. There are many institutes that conduct it for free.
Going through previous year papers and solving mock tests will boost your preparation. This will not just help you get a better understanding of the types of questions asked but will also help you develop techniques to solve them quickly. By solving these tests you can work on your speed, focus on your strengths and can make a list of the mistakes that you don’t have to make in the examination hall.
- Indian Foreign Policy Notes in Hindi Pdf Download For UPSC
- Environment and Ecology GS Pointer Pdf Download
- Economics GS Pointer Pdf Download by घटना चक्र, सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षा के लिए|
- Ghatna Chakra GS Pointer for Geography PDF Download
- भारतीय राजव्यवस्था एवं शासन, घटना चक्र GS प्वाइंटर Free Download in Hindi
- Indian Culture and History Pdf Download For UPSC and other Exams
- Dhyeya IAS Modern History PDF Download For UPSC and State PCS
This is all about the UPSC EPFO Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Selection Process. If you like this article and find useful then share it with your friends. also, feel free to comment in the below section. if you guys want to appreciate my afford please share my post with your friends by which they can also avail of my services. For any Private add and other inquiry mails us at [email protected]