A notification for the Navik and Yantrik positions has been revealed by the ICG organization. The Indian Coast Guard organization has required online forms from eligible persons to fill out 350 seats. A CBT test will be conducted by the ICG for hiring the persons followed by other selection stages. The aspirants can submit their Navik and Yantrik posts from 08 September 2023 to 22 September 2023. You will get full details of the Navik and Yantrik jobs 2023 from the below page.
Notification Overview: ICG Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
|Posts Name||Navik and Yantrik|
|Apply Online Starting Date||08 September 2023|
|Name of Organization||ICG Coast Guard|
|Apply Online Closing Date||22 September 2023|
|Number of Positions||350|
ICG Coast Guard Notification 2023 Complete Details
- ICG/Navik/General Duty- 260
- ICG/Navik/Domestic Branch- 30
- ICG/Yantrik/Mechanical- 25
- ICG/Yantrik/Electrical- 20
- ICG/Yantrik/Electronics- 15
The prospects who have done the 12th course/10th course/ or diplomas in the demanded subjects can apply for the ICG organization jobs in 2023.
The nominees for the ICG Coast Guard jobs 2023 will be recruited based on a CBT test, physical test, document verification, and Medical Exam.
- For SC/ST- No Fee
- For Others- Rs 300
The age of the contestants for the ICG Coast Guard vacancies should be from 18 years to 22 years.
- Navik/General Duty- Rs 21700
- Navik/Domestic Branch- Rs 21700
- Yantrik- Rs 29200
How to Apply For ICG Coast Guard Notification
- Scan the teachings for advancing the online forms for the Navik and Yantrik posts.
- Then, register for the ICG Navik and Yantrik post form online.
- Mention the details in the ICG Navik and Yantrik form like name, 10th, 12th, etc.
- Attach the scanned copies of the docs with the Navik and Yantrik forms.
- Submit the Navik and Yantrik post form on time.
FAQs About ICG Coast Guard Notification
|Q. What is the end date to apply for the ICG Navik and Yantrik vacancy in 2023?|
|A. The ICG organization will accept the applications for the Navik and Yantrik posts before 22 September 2023.|
|Q. How many posts are present vacant in the ICG for the Navik and Yantrik?|
|A. The ICG has given the notification for 350 seats for Navik and Yantrik.|